Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-10-2013, 05:51 PM
HeartSong11

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Try not objectify it - recognise that it's a part of you and simply experience it. My mistake in the past has been to think 'what do I do with it?!' when it arises; now I've learnt not to try and do anything with it, but to let it flow right to my extremities (in fact I've found it useful to focus on my extremities when it arises, it seems to flow better).

Thanks Human Being. Now that I read your post I remember hearing something similar before. Like if something happens during meditation to just let it pass and don't focus too much on it.
It's great advice and thanks for reminding me. So far I have noticed that if I just let thoughts, visions and sounds flow through me the meditation session seems much more effective :)
Old 15-10-2013, 05:56 PM
HeartSong11

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkqb
What your first post sounds like to me is the energyfrom the earth traveling up through your chakras and yes this is a real good thing if you progress with this you should start seeing the symbols for the chakras at each presure point. Go on line and find a pictorial reppresentation of the chakras and in meditation consentrait on each chakra from the bottom. Love and light to you.

Thanks for the response.
I haven't seen the symbols for the chakras yet. But it's funny that you mention it because colours are popping into my head during meditation. And then I feel sensations in the associated chakras.
Old 15-10-2013, 06:09 PM
HeartSong11

I don't suppose any of you would also know something about vibrating of hands and fingers? I don't know what to make of it and not sure if it's related to meditation but I got a strange vibration in the palm of my hands and fingers today. It was really strong and it's never happened me before. Could it be to do with meditation? It didn't last long, a few minutes maybe. It wasn't during meditation either but later in the day.
Old 15-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1511
I don't suppose any of you would also know something about vibrating of hands and fingers? I don't know what to make of it and not sure if it's related to meditation but I got a strange vibration in the palm of my hands and fingers today. It was really strong and it's never happened me before. Could it be to do with meditation? It didn't last long, a few minutes maybe. It wasn't during meditation either but later in the day.

As you become more spiritually involved, including meditation, your frequencies and energies within and surrounding you are bound to react. This vibration is merely your body adjusting to the changes you are making, it is nothing to worry about. Just think of it as an adaptation
Old 15-10-2013, 09:02 PM
Angelstar

during meditation or relaxation you can stimulate your nervous system.You mentioned that you felt sensations in your solar plexas.The solar plexsas is one of the biggest plexas in the body,it is a junction were nerves come together in one area,there are other through out the human body but the solar plexsas is one of the biggest,so when Concentrating during relaxation or meditation you stimulate these areas or junctions.The bodys nerves system is connected to an other system, the autonomic nerves system,which is the nerve system of the Psychic body,when you stimulate one it in turn stimulates the other.The vibration in your hands is quite normal,you will often feel this you may even feel heat build up in your hands,when the nerve system is being stimulated.If you concentrate on on your body from the toes up to the head,working slowly you will begin to awaken the psychic centers through out your body.the more you do it during your meditations the more you will feel the energy flow through out your body.This is also great for your circulation system as it gives it a boost.When you feel the energy throughout your body you can also use it to push into your Aura to highten the energy in your Aura.
Old 16-10-2013, 11:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1511
Thanks Human Being. Now that I read your post I remember hearing something similar before. Like if something happens during meditation to just let it pass and don't focus too much on it.
It's great advice and thanks for reminding me. So far I have noticed that if I just let thoughts, visions and sounds flow through me the meditation session seems much more effective :)
You're welcome Namaste
Old 19-10-2013, 10:14 AM
africh

doing meditation energy release and receive by chakras. You feel it bad because you were unknown of this release. now as it is known to you, 2nd time you will feel better with this experience.
Old 19-10-2013, 04:58 PM
HeartSong11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstar
during meditation or relaxation you can stimulate your nervous system.You mentioned that you felt sensations in your solar plexas.The solar plexsas is one of the biggest plexas in the body,it is a junction were nerves come together in one area,there are other through out the human body but the solar plexsas is one of the biggest,so when Concentrating during relaxation or meditation you stimulate these areas or junctions.The bodys nerves system is connected to an other system, the autonomic nerves system,which is the nerve system of the Psychic body,when you stimulate one it in turn stimulates the other.The vibration in your hands is quite normal,you will often feel this you may even feel heat build up in your hands,when the nerve system is being stimulated.If you concentrate on on your body from the toes up to the head,working slowly you will begin to awaken the psychic centers through out your body.the more you do it during your meditations the more you will feel the energy flow through out your body.This is also great for your circulation system as it gives it a boost.When you feel the energy throughout your body you can also use it to push into your Aura to highten the energy in your Aura.

Thanks Angelstar. Very informative and helpful :)