Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Black Kyanite - not feel anything...?

I just picked up my Black Kyanite this morning at the post office, and got a free Apache Tear with it.

I felt absolutely nothing with the Black Kyanite...I then tried the Apache Tear and seemed to feel a bit 'closer' to that stone.

I thought this was odd...

Perhaps I should give it some more time?
Old 19-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Master
I've never bought a black kyanite because whenever I pick them up or touch them I feel nothing too. Maybe give it more time because I sense it's a "shy" stone.
Spiritlite
Old 21-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Interesting. I keep it with me at any rate - I'm beginning to wonder if it's just a very 'subtle' type thing. From other reviews of it - some said it's very grounding and energizing at the same time and maybe it's doing just that, but I don't really 'notice' it because that's what I've been trying to do with myself - only minus the crystal. I don't know.
Old 23-10-2010, 07:31 AM
Sungirl

take some time to sit with it. Find yourself a quiet 10 mins, ground and centre and simply speak to the stone in your mind... ask it what message it has for you.
Old 23-10-2010, 09:45 AM
mikron

greetings Black Kyanite is a grounding crystal only , you may be attracted to this but actually the Black Kyanite holds no negativity!! Black Kyanite form in “brooms” which can be used to sweep away negativity. This is advanced info its like a single narrow focus of why you may have gotten this crystal in the first place!

especially I want to ask if you have a connection to Native American indians is why you may have liked the
Apache Tear

Namaste
mikron
Old 23-10-2010, 02:47 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Well I keep it with me *laughs* just cause I like it. I think its grounding properties are different than other grounding stones. It's not like Black Tourmaline or Brown Tourmaline with the way it works. It does seem grounding - yet energizing, but in a soft and subtle way. I wouldn't call it a very 'blunt' stone (like Tourmaline).

I had purchased it namely due to the grounding properties and to help clear out 'gunk' within me. I've read several descriptions of it and there was mentioned about memories from one's past, but I don't get that (at least not in the typical sense - I guess because I didn't reincarnate via birth).

Some things that I have noticed (made more 'aware' of) yesterday was that, how can I put this...I was an adult when I died in the war, and reincarnated into an adult body...and that I don't have to do all these other things that those who reincarnate via birth do. I don't have to go through all the 'steps', jump through all the hoops...but there is something I must continue from my past.

As far as the Apache Tear - no, no Native American connection. I have used these before and found them mainly helpful for the grief the body goes through as it 'disconnects' from its old life it had prior to the soul exchange. It's a very soothing and comforting stone (like a shoulder to cry on) and makes it easier for the body to go through the grieving process.