Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-01-2020, 03:26 PM
Pathfinder

The Wrecking Ball

Hello! I wanted to take some time this morning to post some of the information I have accumulated over time about what I call "The Wrecking Ball". What is going on globally has the potential to impact individuals very strongly. This may sound insane but that is good. It is good to be critical of information like this. I would like to post it anyway for the sake of releasing it and letting it be out there more able to be seen directly. Greys have been around on Earth since before we were Homo Sapiens and often covertly trying to shape our cultures and systems. This timeframe is their last attempt at shaping Earth into a world of passive beaten down slaves who can't do anything about what is happening around them. Of the grey leaders there is one that comes to mind, The Vengeful One. What I know of The Vengeful One is that it often takes a more fatherly cultural appearance and sometimes deifying itself using historical scarring and technology. It itself though has origins to how it got its position within the grey empire that includes much violence, personal intrusion, and silencing of those who would speak of what happened to them. In the origins of the grey empire implants were forced on greys across their moon that was deeply changing and against many of their will. The Vengeful One played a large role in those origins. They have assaulted Earth for a very long time and have been attempting to shape us. Much of the power they can have over an individual is the notion that humans cannot do anything about what challenges us. It can seem that way I know. However humans have a wisdom that far surpasses any grey, especially grey leaders. Despite how stressful it can be to face greys or in my view angels/demons (just another way to say the same thing) humans have a deep wisdom often hidden and a future with Earth that is sure to be beautiful in its own time. I have been in the fortunate position to be able to have an effect on the grey outcome and have worked on making modifications to The Vengeful One for the effect of grey eviction from Earth and them to never be able to encounter another human again. I am a simple man just trying to live my life but greys have targeted me from a young age because of my spiritual heritage or past lives. As a result I was positioned to be able to make modifications due to the proximity of them over time utilizing hidden wisdom that I like to lump up and call "my unknowing". Though the spiritual impact of dealing with demons or greys and all of that can be extremely stressful and confusing I wanted to say that there indeed will be consequences to the grey leadership and there is a project called "The Wrecking Ball" where their stream of spiritual energy they are flowing into Earth to attack us is being directed to a place where they will have no point technology used on them directly (not the usual consciousness type for it). We are working with caretakers of the technological system that is setup that when the time is right will enforce consequences on grey leaders with the support of life itself (or so I say at the least). So though their attacks can seem immense and unmovable and constantly distressing there is something we have that they do not. A practical future here on Earth. It effects all of our mindsets what is going on. So do not forget to mind the practicalities in times of distress is my suggestion because I think it helps. With all of our worries greys and demons ever again in our timeline will not be one of them, at least one that is actual anyway.