Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Sangress

Quote:
That's really really interesting, actually. It surprises me, then, that he didn't have color with how many people were there.

Colour usually "skips" to the aura when both people are aware of the aura itself, it's an energy exchange between auras, so it takes two to tango.

Being aware of a person aura and making contact with it, and being unaware is like the difference between someone staring in your direction and someone tapping you on the shoulder.

Hope that explanation makes sense.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Deviahn_Dow

Actually it makes complete sense. Thanks!
Old 09-03-2011, 11:08 PM
Jules

Quote:
My tendrils used to have colour until I became ill, my aura is still pretty *decides not to use swear word* umm...wrong.
LOL Sangress, I'm so glad you didn't hehehehe ;)

Yep, totally agree with LFH it is a different kind of sight :).
what one needs to remember is every single colour represents something different to the individual clairvoyant and the 'feelings' it brings about. For instance. If I see yellow around someone, thats indicative of them to have been asking for spirit guidance. If I see a daffodil with it .. it's spirit communication. See what I'm saying?
When you do 'see' the colours you 'feel' them at the same time. It's all a part of the awareness process :)
Old 09-03-2011, 11:39 PM
Deviahn_Dow

That's something that's always shocked me. I can feel people around me, feel the collective mood, but once I see someone's aura it's like an automatic connection. If I hear their heartbeat, it's doomsday for me.

I'm very new to the sight, though. I started seeing maybe a year ago. Feeling a person goes way back for me, though.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:48 AM
Jules

Its only doomsday if you allow it to be. learn to put yourself in a bubble whilst your out and about .. no it doesn't always work but it helps. Also recognising what is and isn't your 'stuff' to hold onto. Let go what's not yours. This is all about acceptance and trust. It's still very very new and you're learning through using all of your senses and not just your clairsentience :) x
Old 10-03-2011, 08:11 AM
PEACE

Hi im glad others see it too ive always seen it the description of heat waves off a hot road is correct and in the last year ive begun to see colours can anyone tell me what seeing a rainbow section between the shoulders and head means and also what seeing a gold star in the aura is thanks love and light peacexx
Old 10-03-2011, 02:51 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEACE
Hi im glad others see it too ive always seen it the description of heat waves off a hot road is correct and in the last year ive begun to see colours can anyone tell me what seeing a rainbow section between the shoulders and head means and also what seeing a gold star in the aura is thanks love and light peacexx

We could give you our impressions, but the more important question is what does it mean to YOU Spiritual sight is very individual, as Jules pointed out.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Jules

eeee I seem to making some sense these days lol x
Old 10-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Shadowside

With refinement, and much concentration, i can filter my energy down to a colorless bland energy type, I then can create a shield over myself with the colorless energy that cloaks and hides my true aura color. I use it to confuse anyone who tries to read me.