Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-06-2015, 06:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakrafree
Hi All,

Google Carla fox, George Kavassilis, Cameron Day. I'm not allowed to post links yet, so check it out for yourself, and on youtube too.

These people are paranoids to me, always fighting with bad guys.
They tag whatever they believe as bad and go against the majority of people. They really want to help people, but they want to help people with their own method.
They create whatever they think is true... But I have no idea if they can connect their claims with something real.

I do not really want to say bad to this chakra removal, but the story behind of this is always relating to conspiracy theory that something is controlling humans. I know what these people want to do, they want to remove everything that is bad from earth.

Is conspiracy is really the truth of everything? Saying that something must be the fault of our existences and it must be destroyed?

Good luck.
Old 08-06-2015, 09:46 AM
Deactivated Account

You can't remove chakras... you just had mentally replaced one system with another. It's true at higher levels everything is unified, but that's due to the nature of reality and the chakric system is necessary for survival here (unless you're super advanced spiritually, and even then).

Cameron Day is confused also, I don't know the others.
Old 08-06-2015, 11:56 AM
Master
I'm familiar with Kavasillis theories. My thoughts are that he is channeling beings who pretend to be something they're not.
Old 08-06-2015, 01:29 PM
chakrafree

Hi All,

Thanks for posting, I went with this info because it felt right to me, I had been using the chakras for years, and not getting anywhere with them, if it doesn't feel right to you, that's fine.all the best.

All the info I have is what I have posted, this is the next stage of my journey, and I am better for it. This info is for those who are ready for it.
Old 08-06-2015, 01:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for your response, I agree people should use what feels right for them. I never used the chakras but when they started activating couldn't ignore them, to me they are strands of my consciousness that are somewhat separate from each other but in the process of becoming a unified soul expression.

However you view it and/or feeling, as long as it works for us that's the most important thing.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:50 AM
Caspar

When you reach the ceiling, you go onto the roof. From there the sky. Beyond that the universe and then? I'm pretty sure there will be somewhere else to go...
Old 12-06-2015, 09:08 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakrafree
I had been using the chakras for years, and not getting anywhere with them
Perhaps the reason is you have misunderstood chakras to some extent and thus were trying to "force" them into working in ways they are not supposed to?
So then you find someone saying you don't need chakras, and then instead of actually doing what they say how it works, you in truth merely ditch your previous knowledge and stop using what you previously knew to be right. Thus enabling your chakras to work as they're supposed to.

Or to be more accurate. The entire body, physical and etheric bodies, the sould and spirit. They are all one, they all have to work as one. In this sense there really are no chakras, there's just one body. So you ditch your previous knowledge and refer to "one", and use this "one"... So it simply works right because you are not forcing this "one" into separate parts which it is not.
Old 12-06-2015, 09:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
Good luck with that delusion LOLOL
This is a most disrespectful comment. We must all remember doctors once mocked Pasteur and the church almost burned Galileo to the stake. Dismissing anything right away because it's totally different form the established knowledge is not the path towards evolution but stagnation. In no way i mean i accept (or discard) the OP's statement, but it surely is food for thought and further research, which is what provides wisdom, either by finding out something holds no truth, or the opposite. In any way, walking takes us to places, not remaining in the known and maybe obsolete.
Old 12-06-2015, 02:18 PM
Experiencer

What happened when you removed your chakras? Can you get them removed for free? Does it have any effect on the emotions you can feel? I also heard of soul contract removals which I've been considering trying.