Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 16-01-2015, 12:54 AM
Deactivated Account

In need of advice

I was hoping someone could help me with a problem I've been having. Almost every night I've been "pulled" either into someone's mind or into a dream with them. I keep waking up exhausted. I attempted to communicate with them about what was happening, but it's like there's a wall up in which I can hear and feel what they say and feel, but they're not aware of my thoughts. When I gave up trying to talk to them, I had a dream we were locked in a basement together and they just kept asking me how I planned to get out and what I was going to do. I knew it was a dream, so I sat back and did nothing and they became irate. Now I'M irate because this is affecting my sleep! I don't know how what to do and I'm starting to feel a little helpless. Any thoughts?
Old 16-01-2015, 09:21 PM
Experiencer

I'm not exactly sure, but when I read your post, "boundaries" popped into my mind. Maybe you can state your intention that there are boundaries, and you are setting boundaries to exclude this activity and interference. Also, if your belief system includes this, ask the angels to block and protect you from any unwanted interference/communication. Good luck!
Old 17-01-2015, 02:20 AM
Deactivated Account

I feel like I'd be abandoning them though if I did that. I like this person's true nature, but it's as if they're in denial, and I feel badly for them. I'll pray to the angels to assist me in helping this person, but I can't let them go. There's a connection there for some reason and I feel that if I simply let go of them, I'd be doing them a disservice.
Old 17-01-2015, 06:42 PM
Experiencer

I understand. The key word is "unwanted" communication though. There are many friends and loved ones in my life I am in touch with, but healthy boundaries - defining what and how you would like to assist them - are a good thing. It is not abandonment. "I will assist and help in this manner. Outside of that though, I must have room for peaceful sleep." My biggest lesson in this is in becoming a mother. If I don't take of myself and stay healthy, everyone suffers. I feel fatigued and no longer offer the best of me.

My best wishes in finding what works for you. :)
Old 17-01-2015, 06:56 PM
Pathfinder

The only boundaries that exist for you are the ones that you created.