Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 30-11-2019, 06:03 PM
Color Things Seth has said :)

Close your eyes after having read this chapter to this point,
and try to sense within yourself the source of power from
which your own breathing and life forces come.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-11-2019, 06:07 PM
How many of you would want to limit your reality, your entire reality,
to the experience you now know?
You do this when you imagine that your present self is your entire personality...

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-11-2019, 08:14 PM
Smile

Suffering is not good for the soul, unless it teaches you how to stop suffering.
That is its purpose.

Old 30-11-2019, 08:41 PM
Angel1

As you sow in your subconscious mind, so shall you reap in your body and environment.
Whatever your conscious mind assumes and believes to be true,
your subconscious mind will accept and bring to pass.

Old 30-11-2019, 08:42 PM
Master

The Unknown Reality, Session 742, Notes 1:

“You are meant to judge physical reality. You are meant to realize that it is a materialization of your thoughts and feelings and images, that the inner self forms that world. In your terms, you cannot be allowed to go into other dimensions until you have learned the great power of your thoughts and subjective feelings.”
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-11-2019, 08:43 PM
Cat

Whatever you feel is true, your subconscious will accept and bring forth into experience.

:) inavalan

Old 30-11-2019, 08:44 PM
Master

To find out what Seth "said", and was published, on any subject use this specialized search engine: https://findingseth.com/
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-11-2019, 09:43 PM
Until a certain area of psychic development is attained, awareness,
or rather direct awareness, is only possible in one dimension at a time...

Thanks, buddy.

Old 01-12-2019, 07:11 AM
Master
Nice thread.And i resonate with these infos.
Old 01-12-2019, 08:37 AM
Knower

But how can we know that Jane Roberts was indeed legit? She worked as a writer especially on Sci-Fi topics. So how can we know that Seth Material is not a Sci-Fi creation? Why should we trust her material?