Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 13-01-2023, 02:44 PM
Experiencer

Read the full text from which the quote is copied and you'll see if you're right.
Old 15-01-2023, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
The blogs (weekly entries) are usually about Jesus, God or Jesus/God. A list of blog lecture titles can be found on this page: https://robertagrimes.com/blog
That helped.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-01-2023, 06:57 AM
Experiencer

most recent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That helped.
great job If you were to visit her blog regularly you would find the author really does do Jesus in a big way.

Here's the most recent entry:https://robertagrimes.com/jesus/my-c...#comment-15480 re "Jesus, Slavery, The Teachings of Jesus"

Last edited by boyce : 15-01-2023 at 10:38 AM. Reason: completeness
Old 20-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Knower
ACIM
Chapter 13
V. The two emotions

1. I have said you have but two emotions,Love and fear....
Old 21-01-2023, 12:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eezi-ulgen
ACIM
Chapter 13
V. The two emotions

1. I have said you have but two emotions,Love and fear....

Actually it's love and hate, not fear.
Imo, love is right and hate is wrong.
utopiandreamchild
Old 21-01-2023, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Actually it's love and hate, not fear.
Imo, love is right and hate is wrong.
utopiandreamchild
Hi, Yes. It's just that when you boil it down...you find out the core of hate, anger, jealousy, greed or
any of those types of things...is actually fear.
Took me awhile to see that.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-04-2023, 05:31 PM
Angel1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLHt-IzNZDs

I'm liking this channeler, brought up by Unseeking. I would start at 3min in, when she actually starts.
Another from Pamela:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U5TUagR4is

Old 26-04-2023, 02:12 PM
Master

Miss H #196

You are so right about that. When I look back on my life at the people who gave me so much trouble and heartache, most of it was caused thru fear. But obviously I couldn’t see that at the time.
Old 26-05-2023, 01:40 PM
Re Divine Love

Jesus said to Mr. Padgett:

''So let men know that unless they have the real soul longings for this Love, it will not be given to them.
No mere intellectual desires will suffice.
The intellect is not that faculty in man that unites him to God, only the soul is made in the likeness of the Father, and
unless this likeness is perfected by a filling of the soul with the Divine Love of the Father, the likeness is never complete.''