Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 16-02-2014, 04:22 PM
Master

If you are in a rut and not getting out then you need to get out more often. There is always a leader and a follower in a relationship. For me I am the leader. So if I don't initiate action then there is no action.

So don't wait for him to initiate adding freshness to your relationship.
Old 16-02-2014, 11:13 PM
Sergeant

Talk to him about it. Chances are he's feeling the same things. Both of you separately write a list of needs you wish from one another and then talk about it.

Keeping things like this will only separate you two. If things don't get better for what ever reason then move on. The clock keeps ticking.
Old 16-02-2014, 11:37 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy92
In my experience, distance makes the heart grow fonder...there is so much truth in these words. If you care for eachother, the passion can be reignited anytime, you just have to work for it, both of you and well you must know how. Again, in my experience, other things may work for other people, give both of yourself distance, start missing eachother. Golden rule less is more, start to become more like lovers when you want to reignite the spark.

I think there's some solid truth in there, someguy.

Sometimes one can truly become a little too demanding for the whole entire situation and relationshp and can cause animosity and that's the last thing you want, if you want more intimacy. Distance is something I think she should seriously consider - nothing extreme, though.

Remain playful - but truly respect the other person and talk - but not too much to where it becomes sort of demanding-like, y'know.

Old 17-02-2014, 01:03 AM
Master
some say you shouldn't have to work at a relationship but I beg to differ.I think if you stop doing things together, the weekly date night, doing different things, be it bowling, hiking, starting a garden, trying new restaurants, traveling, taking weekend getaways, etc...the relationship can and I would imagine get dull/stale and people can just be too comfortable and bored...complacent...get in a rut. You have to actively work together. Cook together, try new recipes. Think of it as fun work.