Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-01-2017, 09:04 PM
Guide
Lapis lazuli, what can I say? I bought a few tumbled pieces because it was said the pyrite (had to correct!) helps with moods, plus the blue is calming and steadying. But, I felt no energies working with me whatsoever! So, I purchased a large orb from another dealer, a very wonderful husband and wife team who had the best energy I've ever felt, I talked with her for hours and ended up buying so many of her stones because they felt so pure. I digress!

I have felt no energies whatsoever from lapis, but it is so very beautiful to look at and you can get lost in the many different colors, but it has very useful energies for others...our energies just don't mesh, I guess!

Last edited by taurmel : 26-01-2017 at 11:41 PM.
Old 26-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurmel
Lapis lazuli, what can I say? I bought a few tumbled pieces because it was said the lithium helps with moods, plus the blue is calming and steadying. But, I felt no energies working with me whatsoever! So, I purchased a large orb from another dealer, a very wonderful husband and wife team who had the best energy I've ever felt, I talked with her for hours and ended up buying so many of her stones because they felt so pure. I digress!

I have felt no energies whatsoever from lapis, but it is so very beautiful to look at and you can get lost in the many different colors, but it has very useful energies for others...our energies just don't mesh, I guess!

Wow, that is beautiful I love it. How much did that cost you if you don't mind me asking? I saw those on an online store for close to 150-500 dollars. I didn't find any spheres on amazon ( not allowed to post links). I def have attachment to mine, its so small though. I would love to have a bigger one too similarly to you, I am not getting much 'energy' from it either. Not like a moldavate at least. I think its been most beneficial for me after/during mediation. It's more of a mood stabilizer for me, me thinks.
Old 26-01-2017, 11:35 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Wow, that is beautiful I love it. How much did that cost you if you don't mind me asking? I saw those on an online store for close to 150-500 dollars. I didn't find any spheres on amazon ( not allowed to post links). I def have attachment to mine, its so small though. I would love to have a bigger one too similarly to you, I am not getting much 'energy' from it either. Not like a moldavate at least. I think its been most beneficial for me after/during mediation. It's more of a mood stabilizer for me, me thinks.

I'll have to try it after meditation and see if it does anything for mood stabilization then! This was $130, they sold this to me at their cost because they felt we could help each other...$500, whew!! If any gem and mineral shows are coming close to you, definitely check those out, those are the best places to find what you're looking for :)
Old 31-01-2017, 07:06 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Thank you everyone for your comments/insights regarding the stone. I enjoyed reading them thoroughly and what the stone does for you.

@Dude, beautiful rock and card. Thanks for your insights. According to my Isis Oracle, the Lapis is tied to the star people of Sirus. Galactic consciousness!
@BelleSage, will do. It's only been a few days, I haven't noticed much difference/changes, but i do love to hold it all the time like it's a part of me. Sounds weird I know, haha.

Hi Clover!

It doesn't sound weird at all! Some crystals I wish I could pull them inside and make them a part of me!

Have you had any experiences yet?
Old 01-02-2017, 05:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaSage
Hi Clover!

It doesn't sound weird at all! Some crystals I wish I could pull them inside and make them a part of me!

Have you had any experiences yet?

Hello Bella, totally Understandable XD I still don't feel 'energy' from it. I thought that would change with time, however, this has not been the case. I still feel very attached to it, almost like a kid with a blanky (lol) Its always on my desk or near me to fidgit with. I have slept with it and for the first time in a very long time, I am having more vivid dreams. Peaceful dreams too. I am also noticing more vivid 'visitors' in dream state. I think it could be connecting me to astral type 'connections'. So I think this stone works more the subconscious for me ( meditations/dreams)... I really do like it a lot *nods*. Now, I want a big big one! If I can ever afford it! :P I'll be looking to purchasing more in the future and happy to share here when I do!

Thanks for asking
Old 02-02-2017, 04:14 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Hello Bella, totally Understandable XD I still don't feel 'energy' from it. I thought that would change with time, however, this has not been the case. I still feel very attached to it, almost like a kid with a blanky (lol) Its always on my desk or near me to fidgit with. I have slept with it and for the first time in a very long time, I am having more vivid dreams. Peaceful dreams too. I am also noticing more vivid 'visitors' in dream state. I think it could be connecting me to astral type 'connections'. So I think this stone works more the subconscious for me ( meditations/dreams)... I really do like it a lot *nods*. Now, I want a big big one! If I can ever afford it! :P I'll be looking to purchasing more in the future and happy to share here when I do!

Thanks for asking

You're welcome!

It is interesting how we can feel energy from some and not others.

I completely understand being like a kid with a Blanky! LOL

It looks like it is working though, like you said subconsciously via your dreams, which is awesome! I'm sure the more you use it the more will be revealed.

I know what you mean about wanting a bigger piece! They have gone up in price the last few years, that's for sure.

I am having a similar experience as you also. I just received some Sugilite and I haven't felt any energy from her at all. I'm in love with how she looks but no feeling of connection. Very odd. I've had her under my pillow the last 3 nights and my dreams have actually gone backwards. LOL
I think I need to sit and try and connect with her, she's seems to be rather stubborn.

I hope your dreams continue and you have some more wonderful experiences with the Lapis.
Old 13-02-2017, 06:20 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Clover!

I love Lapis Lazuli! For me Lapis has been super calming and soothing. It really helps me to relax.

You have a beautiful piece! Hope you're enjoying it!
Old 15-02-2017, 04:33 AM
Knower

cons: although it can motivate me at work and concentrate at my tasks, I cannot wear it for more than 3 hours cause it would give me a headache. I guess that is because I have low blood sugar level lol.

I haven't worn mine for months (though I still love it)...currently working with my moldavite.
Old 06-02-2019, 08:07 AM
annylenardo

I am basically a short-tempered person I heard from my friend that Lapis is good to bring calmness in person so I start using it. It's just a beginning so I can't tell you exactly whether it is helpful or not, through research I find that sense of calmness is included in healing properties of lapis lazuli. You can also see this from here
locolapis.com/pages/lapis-as-healing-stone
Old 06-02-2019, 08:45 AM
Master
Lapis lazuli is effing amazing!

I do not really deal with crystals now as I can't feel any difference when being around them, but when I was able to feel energies, lapis cleared my mind and did some incredible work against psychic attacks.

Hope the crystal and you warm up to each other!