Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Where Am I?

Dear friends,
I'm new here. I have had few experiences lately, which made me think seriously, and to seek opinion of experienced people here. I have been trying to do astral projection, but without great result. I try to project myself to my next room through visualizations. What I have observed is I have some "experiences", it doesn't happen immediately, but after few days. Anyway. Will share two experiences I had recently.

This happened a few weeks back

First, I had a sleep paralysis, and it involved shaking of my whole body, as if I'm in an earth quake. It was so real for me, I tried to see my other family members are also afraid. But they were as if nothing has happened. I later confirmed that there was no significant earth quake activity in my area.

In second experience - Just after few hours of "earth quake" experience, It started as a dream(?). I was in a dark place. I tried to open my eyes. I couldn't or at least I couldn't see anything. It was all black. I was perhaps outside of a home, sitting. I guess somebody was awake in that house, and I wanted to draw their attention. Somehow they came, I told them - "Brother, my house is near by. I can't see. Can I sleep? (I'm not sure if I indicated I wanted to sleep in his house). To which he seems to have said - "There are people sleeping in our house. Perhaps you can sleep there".. I don't remember what happened clearly after that.

I do experience sleep paralysis sometimes, but "earth quake like shaking" and that strange dream is whole new experience for me.

Please let me know at what stage of development I am when it comes to astral projection. I have never had or at least don't remember full OBE. Therefore I want to know where am I. I greatly value any opinion or suggestion.

Sorry for the long post.

Thank you.