Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-01-2024, 09:25 AM
Knower

How does doing reading online work

I’ve been doing my own and others readings and they are always accurate, I always ask the person to shuffle the deck and split it, I find this the best way for them to put their energy into them, and I’ve noticed a lot people doing readings online, but I’m not sure how without first talking face to face with the person to connect with their energy, If anyone can explain this?
Old 25-01-2024, 04:40 PM
Master
I tune into the other person and focus on them while shuffling and pulling cards. If they have a specific question I focus on that too.
That's it.

I don't need a photo, nor a real name or date of birth or whatever. And I rather not have them there with me as I find that distracting. It means they start asking questions all the time, disrupting my flow, and if I take a longer time they get restless, think something is wrong or simply want to get an answer etc. etc.
When they're not there I don't have such distractions.
Generally I never do a reading with someone present.
Old 25-01-2024, 08:47 PM
Administrator
Hi I used to be an online reader you can feel the energy of the person you read for I am a medium but 99% of people wanted relationship advice so I gave it up.
I connect to spirit and I was getting calls even when i wasn't working

Namaste
Old 26-01-2024, 10:23 AM
Master
Divination is a communion with our deeper being. Our deeper being exists in a realm of oneness, and that oneness is not restricted by time or place. It does not matter how we commune with our deeper being as long as it is a true connection. We can do readings online, we can use rocks to do a reading, or sticks, or cards, it does not matter as long as we are clear and focused.

Readings are a meditation and a prayer to our deeper being. The meditation is in our being clear and focused, the prayer is the question which we direct to the divine. Readings are intuitive and intuition comes from another realm. The magic is not in the cards, on in an online computer program, rather the magic is inside of you. Your deeper being will use any tool that you want to use to communicate with it in the way that you want to do it. In my opinion.
Old 26-01-2024, 10:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
....but 99% of people wanted relationship advice ...
Yup, most of it is about that.
But since I did the readings I was the one that set the rules as to how and what I read.
My readings focused on what they could do to increase their chances of finding love, why it wasn't working out etc.
In that sense it was empowering as it gave them insight and a piece of personal growth to get what they desired.
It often revealed patterns of behaviour or low self-esteem or whatever that they could then work with to get different results.

I always conveyed my way of working before accepting a reading. All the ones that approached me agreed.
So by working that way I only attracted people that, yes wanted a love reading, but were also open and ready to work on themselves in order to find love.

I also always said I did not do readings on
- Twinflames
- Health (too risky)
- legal issues (did that once, never again. Too risky as there's too much riding on it)
Old 26-01-2024, 07:27 PM
Guide

I ask spirit to connect me with the person I'm reading for. We are all one in spirit, so we don't need to be in the same room as the person for spirit (the spirit within each of us and beyond us) to know exactly who they are and what the reading needs to be. Your question is very logical - how can you read for someone without being in a room with them - but spirit doesn't work like that. It transcends time, space and logic.
Old 30-01-2024, 10:02 AM
Knower

Thank you I may try this sometime, I havnt done this before with my tarot, but your right! I always pick up energy, messages and feelings when I’ve been part of online zoom calls etc, I will see if it works for me. I think I need to learn more to work with my intuition now it has expanded. When people mention someone’s name I see what they look like without even ever meeting them, and can describe them, I suppose I’m still trying to get my head around this.
Old 31-01-2024, 03:04 AM
Administrator
Hello

For me its all energy. I have over the years here done Year Readings for members and the feedback is how accurate it lines up. Most times I have no clue if I am with a male / female / They Them ect its all just energy in the User Name and a surface skim I do with them on an energy level.

It is odd I rarely get the Money / Love questions sent to me maybe I do not wish that energy coming to me so its blocked on some levels.

What I do know is that with a relationship there is another person in the mix that you do not have permissions to read so that will cause at times the reply to be mixed in the message.

Good example is me and my husband (Heart) an Admin here that I met here and we were good friends for years. A lot felt we would make a good couple but he was married and so was I and I had 3 kids in the mix.

Never in any readings did it say "we would marry" I was always told death would part me and the EX well blessed he is dead, but I was far from him when death arrived.

I was told by a psychic in England after I had left the EX that the Universe put Heart and I together for us to find our path. That we were Twin Flame Souls from many a lifetime.

Lynn