Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-11-2012, 04:53 AM
FreeThought

Insight On My Past Live(s)?

Hello!

I'm curious to know if anyone with the ability to retrieve past live information and experiences could help me out? I've been doing meditation and attempted Astral Projection on numerous occasions with no sustainable results. If anyone could provide some insight to help me out that would be very appreciated!
Old 22-11-2012, 06:51 AM
Master
Astral Projection is not the quickest or easiest way to 'visit' past lives. It can be done but only with a fair degree of experience (years).

Meditation is a slow process for almost everyone regardless of the goal. It can work for the purpose you want but will take even longer than Astral Projection (though it has other benefits also).

"Past Life Regression" is the quickest and most direct way to find out about them. However, it doesn't work for everyone.

Another way is 'vision quests' (associated with shamans).
Old 22-11-2012, 10:18 AM
Quagmire

No task is ever harder than what one makes out of it. What takes years for some takes a glimpse of a moment for others. Mine kind of came by itself though cleaning up in the energy/spiritual body, physical body and chakras helped alot as I had alot of things from the past taking up place. This helped me open up to deeper parts of me as I removed those things that clouded/blocked my vision. We all have our own path to walk. Find out what works for you. I have no insights for you though on your past lives, though the reading request part of the forum is a good place to look when you have paid your dues (or what it is called ). Meaning the forum does not allow readings to newbies if I remember the forum readings rules right...
Old 22-11-2012, 09:01 PM
FreeThought

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
"Past Life Regression" is the quickest and most direct way to find out about them. However, it doesn't work for everyone.

I have tried a few of the self-taught ones on YouTube. So far I haven't been able to stick with any of the narrators, though.

Quote:
No task is ever harder than what one makes out of it. What takes years for some takes a glimpse of a moment for others. Mine kind of came by itself though cleaning up in the energy/spiritual body, physical body and chakras helped alot as I had alot of things from the past taking up place. This helped me open up to deeper parts of me as I removed those things that clouded/blocked my vision. We all have our own path to walk. Find out what works for you. I have no insights for you though on your past lives, though the reading request part of the forum is a good place to look when you have paid your dues (or what it is called ). Meaning the forum does not allow readings to newbies if I remember the forum readings rules right...

Ah. I see. I suppose I'll hold out for the time being and post around a bit. I've got a lifetime to hopefully find out so no reason to rush.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:29 PM.
Old 22-11-2012, 09:03 PM
FreeThought

Double post.
Old 22-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Henri77

OR
An akashic reading by a trained professional reader, can be even "faster" less costly than professional hypnotic regression, as a reader can easily move to anyplace in the timeline at will.

This coast to coast interview was very enlightening , and she did a quick impromptu reading of the interviewer.

Mona's segment begins at 1:18:00
75 minutes of great information

She does phone readings, and I'd likely have one if I had the spare cash, as she impressed me in the radio interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyX6-mW0xgw

I've viewed my own Akashic book a couple times in very deep meditation, but not yet gone into past incarnations.

Also tried a self regression once,with a tape given to me, and picked up some preliminary impressions.
Old 25-11-2012, 02:16 AM
pgrundy

I don't know that accessing this info quickly or at all is always helpful. I've had some of it break through spontaneously, but in general, there are reasons we don't recall it easily.

If I were you I would start by asking myself why I want to know. For me, positive intent is everything, and it can be tough to read one's true intent quickly. Just my two cents, and not meant as the absolute truth or anything It's what's true for me.
Old 25-11-2012, 02:33 AM
Henri77

I've heard that some folks regretted what they learned about past lives in regressions.
It's understandable if one cannot accept past behavior that's incompatable with our self image, and I can imagine reasons why some knowledge would prove difficult to deal with, when it affected present relationships with those same souls.

I've never much cared to know if I was a king or killer, but lately my off planet lives make me curious, to finally know what my ET lives were like.
Old 26-11-2012, 09:26 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
It's understandable if one cannot accept past behavior that's incompatable with our self image

Agreed upon. What I have found out during my adventures in my past life memories is that who I were is not who I am.
Old 26-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Agreed upon. What I have found out during my adventures in my past life memories is that who I were is not who I am.

Still it could be humbling, give us insight into out attitudes-fears and increase compassion for other, I'd guess.
To know, we too ,were-acted cruelly, selfishly,and yet lovingly as well.
But, yes not all of us want-need to know our past. That's for sure.

Many Lamas, monks learn of their past to give them insight, and yes compassion I'm sure.

If I was beheaded, hung, fed to lions...or even insanely wealthy. I'd rather not know.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:30 PM.