Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 23-03-2011, 09:38 PM
OceanWaves19161

Channeled message 24/03/2011

Deep reflection is necessary today in order to further your awakening. Look at yourself honestly and lovingly and admit to yourself what your positive and negative aspects are. Look at how those aspects have affected your own life and the lives of your friends and family. If you see things you don't like, set the intention to change the behaviour or actions and do something to physically change the pattern. You can choose one big pattern you'd like to work on or perhaps a few smaller ones. Pray for these old patterns to be released from a heartfelt space.
Old 24-03-2011, 03:20 PM
star-child

I have actually been doing some exercises from Louise L. Hays book today and was drawn towards my black obsidian this morning, so a very relevant message on my behalf.

Thanks.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:48 AM
mashpashable

This is what I've been doing for the past few months. I've noticed everything about myself. I feel naked almost..even though every person around me has seen me this way before, I've just recently been able to see it myself. I can see how I affect the people around me, with my positive and negative traits..It's kind of frustrating to have to face and try to illiminate my negative traits but also refreshing that I finally notice how Im affecting people in my life, and how my behaviour affects myself.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Angel247

Wink

Recent events in my life have forced me to really look inward. I feel that we are all in a time where looking inward is very important, not only for ourselves but for everybody around us. It hasn't been easy, with all of life's responsibilities, but it's something we all have to do. We can't concentrate on the caos going on around us, we have to find peace inside. It's so funny that everytime I read a channeled message, I can relate it well with what I am currently going through in my life. I guess our paths are not that different.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:23 PM
angelleem

I can also relate to this, Thanks for sharing