Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 06-12-2023, 07:35 PM
Master

Going too far

I've been thinking, what can happen if I go too far? Took me some time but I managed to influence reality at a global scale and even at an universal scale.

There's this idea that one can shift from one version of reality to another so I've been thinking, a few times I went too far but if I go way too far I don't know what's gonna happen for there are no limits.

What does it mean going to far? Well, let's say, the global scale, right, no further than this.

Would you go to far if you have a very high level of access to the power of manifestation? I know one can but it's confusing how this relates with reality for it seems when going too far reality itself shifts.
It's like you are suddenly in another reality, it's quite a feeling, I've done it a couple times and it feels surreal.
Old 06-12-2023, 09:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I've been thinking, what can happen if I go too far? Took me some time but I managed to influence reality at a global scale and even at an universal scale.

i don't know enough about the balance between one person and another to know what the immediate consequences of your behavior will be to anyone but you... but I do have a sense that in the long term, things are so finely balanced that you simply can't do anything worse than have to live some life that you may not want for a long time, before balance finally is restored again.
Old 07-12-2023, 05:28 PM
Master

@FallingLeaves well, as far as I know, there are no limits, so "balancing" itself works on by itself in a way that at least escape my conscious understanding. It's a bit confusing me where to go from here having no guidance and access to a power that can make things happen.
Old 07-12-2023, 09:01 PM
Master

guess this response went too far... sigh....

Last edited by FallingLeaves : 08-12-2023 at 08:51 PM.
Old 14-12-2023, 06:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
guess this response went too far... sigh....

What happened to your response?
Old 14-12-2023, 10:24 PM
Master

well annonafox said no counseling at about the time i posted it and i thought i stepped over the line lol...

i guess i can give an opinion though?

the tao te ching said something in passing about how everyone undervalues the idea of 'restraint'. kinda, we all wanna be doing stuff?

I find when I don't know what to do next, just stopping and letting things sort themselves out, letting myself rest, eventually I can decide on some way that feels right to proceed...

Not doing stuff is hard though... like i say we all wanna be doing stuff...
Old 16-12-2023, 06:38 PM
Ascender

Your inner self/wisdom tends to give you dreams and goals which are ‘understandable’ to your current level of consciousness, and where you are now. So I don’t think you could go ‘too far.’
Old 22-01-2024, 12:09 PM
Master

@FallingLeaves Yes, but I have in mind something else, not about doing things, but about influencing reality itself, which I've done many times but never really went too far.

@Sir Neil Absolutely, that's how it works but you still can go too far and face the consequences if there are any.
Old 23-01-2024, 11:28 AM
Master
Kinda late response but I wanted to say:
Any negative emotion, slight or not, is going too far. Enjoy yourself.

Have fun, enjoy yourself =)
Old 23-01-2024, 09:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
@FallingLeaves Yes, but I have in mind something else, not about doing things, but about influencing reality itself, which I've done many times but never really went too far.

i have a loose connection with words... to me if you are intentionally trying to make changes to something (anything!) that is doing things. incidentally take out the intent and you have 'activity without activity' as the taoists might say it lol... you can still be described as if you are the predecessor of something else if you do things that way, but aren't really 'doing' it the way people talk of doing things... because you didn't mix in your own intent to get it done...