Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-06-2017, 08:04 AM
Pathfinder
White Parrot

I'm looking upward to this beautiful tree, I think I've climbed on it and suddenly someone yelled to my ear "CATCH IT", as soon as I tried to catch this bird it flew away, couldn't see what kind of bird it was, only saw its wings as it stretched out to fly. The wings were black and lower body with white color. And I see this beautiful small white parrot on top of the tree, it was so beautiful... oh what a lovely sight!!! It seems I have vanished from the tree and only the sight of the bird on the branch.

any Interpretation?
Old 27-06-2017, 06:11 PM
Suspended
i think this is a racial thing about President Trump trying to stop certain people from flying & being unable to do so
Old 29-06-2017, 09:40 AM
Master
it's almost got a flavor of "past life" experiences, as if you've had incarnations
as a majestic bird at some point. i'm thinking that it's more likely to be a
remembrance of embodying a more primal form which is merely represented
as the birds in your dream -- which you've allowed to fly freely now. you'd
reached the peaks of expression allowed to you in that form (at the tree top),
but the memory of that simple perfection lingers on for you.
Old 30-06-2017, 04:06 AM
Master
Having something yelled in your ear means THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

You are told to catch this black and white bird but you can't, black and white is duality, mind and emotion, good and bad, male and female, soft and strong.

Not catching it you instead are left to just look (not touch) the white only bird at the top of the tree, which is likely your crown. Do you associate parrots with mimicking words, if so, it is an image of mimicry, not the real thing. If not, what a parrot means to you would be relevant.

To me the real thing would be physically and tangibly catching and holding onto the black and white bird, not just gazing up at the smaller white only bird.

As well, trying to catch the black and white bird you are in the tree which is an image of the central channel, but in looking at the white parrot you are not in the tree, like not in yourself, just looking up at what you can never get hold of - to get hold of it you would have to climb the tree, which starts at the bottom, and requires taking on the black and the white.

Maybe you could ask yourself whether looking at the beautiful without touching it is ultimately satisfying, as soon as it is not, you can turn your attention to the white and black.
Old 30-06-2017, 05:03 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you, HORACE and Django.

It makes sense to me now, sometimes I do feel I'm just repeating exact words, sentences, expressions of foregone masters... inside of me I feel I'm just mimicking repeating like a tape recorder. It frustrates me, how can I find my own way of expressing myself? IT is always new, but my expressions are all old and dead... where can I find my own words?

Yes, it seems I'm not aware of my own dualities and couldn't catch hold of it.

Climb my dear soul, climb, climb there is nothing else for you here, reach the peak and climb more. Die in love, resurrect in love.
Old 30-06-2017, 08:24 AM
Master
actually, i hadn't got a feeling of "failure" when you'd not caught the bird.
the shouted directive could've meant: actively observe this. you did.
i had the sense that you were meant to let it go free, as if you were done
with that energy and could now see the beauty of a completed lesson.
Old 01-07-2017, 02:37 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
actually, i hadn't got a feeling of "failure" when you'd not caught the bird.
the shouted directive could've meant: actively observe this. you did.
i had the sense that you were meant to let it go free, as if you were done
with that energy and could now see the beauty of a completed lesson.

Beautiful way of looking at it. :)
Old 04-07-2017, 03:08 AM
Pathfinder
Have you been prone to flying dreams in the past and perhaps not so much lately?
Old 04-07-2017, 09:58 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerrygriz
Have you been prone to flying dreams in the past and perhaps not so much lately?

Yes, I had lots of beautiful flying dreams and even posted some here and yes haven't had one lately.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=103172

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=112720
Old 04-07-2017, 02:59 PM
Pathfinder
To me your white parrot is the focus. A bird that we traditionally expect to talk to us.

A beautiful, winged source of pure communication at the top of a searching journey. The tree you were climbing. This, I believe, is our instinct to seek out the pure beauty we experience when our brain catches a glimpse of our Creator.

The someone who yelled "Grab It!" while chasing the black bird that was also half white was other you following this instinct we have for the pure love of our Creator. Your desire to get back to flying towards the greatest thing in the Universe.

The thing about flying is that you can't take the plane unless you go to the airport.. as it were

GG