Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-06-2017, 08:15 PM
Guide

I think it was the moon...

Ok so this is another one of those vision type things and less than a dream. There was the distinct vision of an illuminated circle. I want to say it was the moon but I am not sure. There were clouds or fog that kept drifting in front of it. Then I saw black handwriting - not mine - against a white background and I think it said creative and sensitive. There wasn't much else to that "dream." It was interesting but like these symbol type dreams go, there was no storyline.
Old 24-06-2017, 09:14 PM
Super Moderator
Anything night or moon related can be symbolic for our shadow side or the things that hold us back and limit us. The clouds are likely representing the thoughts, beliefs and behaviors clouding your view, confusing your mind. Black writing on a white background may represent some form of black and white thinking. All or nothing thinking. Since it wasn't written by you it could suggest this kind of thinking was picked up from someone else. A lot of what we pick up we pick up from our early upbrining from family. It seems you may be someone who was born with stronger than normal emotions which makes us more sensitive to the things people say and do. What is important to remember is that we can always choose at anytime to redefine how we see ourselves. It really doesn't matter what happens in our lives but how we interpret what happens is what colors our world. I would say this dream is giving you clues to where you are at and what you may need to work on. Sensitive people are very empathic people but we don't have to be at the whims of our emotions. For now maybe try to address any possible black and white thinking that you have in your life within yourself or with those around you.
Old 25-06-2017, 12:27 AM
Suspended

oh it means you are like an orb being help up by branches on the head of Goddess & She is saying there are clouds & fog where you are & yet you are a creative & sensitive writer.

I think your recent dream had you being carried along on a golden bike that you stood on with one foot without pedalling, as it leaned out to the side, & it came from the same woman who tried to give you a notepad with pink & gold flowers on it. This symbolised that Goddess is Golden & you are pink, & She carries you throughout life from beneath your feet, & wanted you to write in a notebook.

So it appears God, (Goddess), simply wants you to focus on your writings. You can publish them instantly online at various book sites.

She is The Tree of Eternal Life & is golden & carries you on one of Her flowers. She is trying to let you know 'She is with you & is holding you up in this cloudy world where your talent right now is in writing.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Master
this vision type thing appears to have come to you prior to your dreams
touching on those anger inducing elements. i woulda been eager to jump
at the idea that the message of "creative and sensitive" was an
affirmation of you embodying those attributes, but in retrospect it seems
more likely to have been pointing towards "what you may need to work on"
(as Michelle11 has offered).
the 'sensitive' part may have asked you to open up empathically, and gain
insight on a situation through what others are feeling. the 'creative' thought
was likely suggesting that you could create something pleasant from the
circumstances, whatever they might be, and not simply accept things as