Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Experiencer
sign 4 u

So I've been pretty down, upset and stressed lately, with things being rough at university, trying to get over a painful, recent break up and trying to finish my thesis on top of working full time.

I was on my way to work this morning, and just as I was thinking to myself "gee, I would really love a sign from you guides/angels, to let me know everything is ok and that you're working to help me". Just as I was thinking that, I saw car with the numbers 222 on the license plate. Could have been a coincidence, I said thank you and asked for a much bigger sign, that would let me know for sure that it really is a sign for me, from them. Well less than a minute later, while sitting at the intersection, this car crossed the intersection from the opposite direction... its license plate? "SIGN4U" lol... Made me chuckle heheh, I thanked them
Old 21-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Master
Kindheart--

Very cool. I love when this happens!

Sounds like a tough time, but I'll send along my own little booster. This too will pass.

Good luck.

Lora
Old 21-11-2013, 07:08 PM
Master

Sounds like it helped you become grounded again. Isn't universe wonderful?
Old 03-12-2013, 01:13 AM
Experiencer

That is pretty cool!
Great reassuring signs that someone is looking out for you.
I understand somewhat - I had a tough time a couple years ago that I was toiling through. That's when things began happening, opening my eyes to synchronicity and that more is there than meets the eye. :)
Old 03-12-2013, 01:30 AM
Experiencer
I'm disappointed though.... just as things were looking up, it came crashing down again just a week or so later :( (ex came back, wanted to date again, but it didn't work out)

Getting frustrated.... I really wish he never came back if it were to end like that (I feel worse than before, we ended on decent terms, but much worse terms than originally). Starting to wonder what good guides are for... They send me all bunch of changing signs all the time, and I had also specifically asked that they would somehow help prevent him from coming back (or me finding someone else before he came back) if it were bound not to work (and this second break up this time around felt like it was out of our control... like it was meant to happen... series of stupid frustrating events that led us both overwhelmed and drained).

arrghhh. Maybe I'm asking for too much. I get annoyed by numbers and synchronicities now.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:49 AM
shinenz

Think its pretty cool how you were presented with sings, to affirm you are well looked after, and only need to ask :)
Old 03-12-2013, 02:07 AM
Experiencer
it did at the time, shinenz... now just feels like a cruel joke :( (see the post above yours). There must be some reason for that, but since I feel worse than I did before, I could've done without (and don't really feel all that cared after at the moment).

Sorry for being pessimistic after such a positive post :( Bad day/week I guess lol
Old 03-12-2013, 04:00 AM
Experiencer

So sorry you are going through this rough time.
I actually recall a past boyfriend that involved 2 breakups - the 1st one being actually rather a decent breakup as you mentioned, but the 2nd was just like watching something "die". The only thing I can offer is the idea that maybe there was "karma" that had to be dealt with. I will also say after 13 years of marriage now that I remember thinking how much "easier" the relationship was when dating my husband. Not that our relationship was and is perfect - nope. But it was so evident that there was so much less drama. I'm sure you were meant to meet your ex for whatever reasons, but also that you are meant to experience and find more. Hang in there.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:17 PM
Experiencer
Thank you Grace... maybe it's what was needed to let go for good. I really hope what comes next is amazing and truly meant to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace222
So sorry you are going through this rough time.
I actually recall a past boyfriend that involved 2 breakups - the 1st one being actually rather a decent breakup as you mentioned, but the 2nd was just like watching something "die". The only thing I can offer is the idea that maybe there was "karma" that had to be dealt with. I will also say after 13 years of marriage now that I remember thinking how much "easier" the relationship was when dating my husband. Not that our relationship was and is perfect - nope. But it was so evident that there was so much less drama. I'm sure you were meant to meet your ex for whatever reasons, but also that you are meant to experience and find more. Hang in there.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:24 PM
StaroftheSea

It appears you have been given a few more signs and messages here too KindHeart;

Grace (222)
Linen (clean/pure)
Shine
IsleWalker (walking down the Aisle perhaps)?
Star of the Sea (Our Lady Mary Mother of Jesus; our Heavenly Mother),

Love and kindest wishes xx