Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-06-2012, 12:35 AM
stoic

Drawing pentagrams on myself

I love the symbolism of a pentagram and drew it on my hand. My friend saw this and reprimanded me saying that pentagrams could also be an opening for unwanted and evil beings to pass through
He also warned against the elven star saying he doesnt know if it could also be referenced back to bad or satanic practices because he seems to recall seeing it while doing research on such practices years ago (he likes to research different beliefs)
He can see spirits and demons and is also an empath. So he usually discourages me from messing with anything. He says he doesn't even fully understand the spiritual world and says we have no idea what we could get ourselves into by displaying any kind of symbols. He doesn't agree with me wearing any symbol, really. Even though I tell him all the positive meanings behind it.
Any feedback on wether drawing or wearing certain symbols could be bad? I already wear a necklace with the hasma hand on it.
Thank you!
Old 16-06-2012, 04:51 AM
Master

http://www.realfairies.net/fairy-magic.html

http://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2006...cting-the-bad/

And check out the bottom of this page (this will help you the most)
http://www.realfairies.net/attracting-fairies.html

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 16-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Quintessence

Sounds like you talked to someone ignorant of what pentagrams actually mean and derived their knowledge from Hollywood blockbuster films.

Pentagrams are symbols of protection. They're not gateways of evil.
Old 16-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
Sounds like you talked to someone ignorant of what pentagrams actually mean and derived their knowledge from Hollywood blockbuster films.

Pentagrams are symbols of protection. They're not gateways of evil.

^ Quint is very smart also I highly doubt your friend sees demons or spirits of anykind he just sounds maybe like a confused teen trying to sound cool to a girl. I would stay as far away from this young gentleman as possible who is to say he is not delusional or schitzo?
You need a better guy.
Also I suggest you look up solomons seal and the origins.
I would also like to point out that anton lavey used a Pantagram and Baphoment as his symbols for the Satanic church he created in 1969.
Satanist are not evil nor do they believe in a Devil they believe in embracing the ID that sigmund freud spoke of.
Faery star,The first heptagram was used as a symbol in the Kabbalah, and later by Aleister Crowley and the Ordo Templi Orientis where it was known as the Star (or Seal) of Babalon.
The second heptagram is known among Pagans as the Elven Star or Fairy Star, a sacred symbol to those who follow the Faery tradition and Faeids faith. Similarly, it has been adopted as an identifier by some members of the Otherkin subculture. Blue Star Wicca also uses the symbol. So the symbol is actually new symbol not ancient nothing evil about it.
So all his information is wrong and you would think if he seen demonics and spirits they would have told him this already.
Old 16-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Krystalle

He doesn't even fully understand the spirit world but is ready to give advice? i think hes just scared of something he doesn't understand.
Old 16-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Guide

Usually a ritual is only a ritual and the intention based on fear or love will determine more than the symbol being used. So he's right if you are afraid you might attract something, if not probably not. A pentagram right side up isn't popular as a dark symbol at all, you will find it more often expressed as a neutral or love based symbol.
Old 16-06-2012, 10:28 PM
Experiencer

Laying beliefs/gnossis aside, a pentagram is what you see when with your closed eyes if you were to heavily focus on your solar plexus whilst not having it connected with the heart chakra (hexagram if it is).

Male energy, thats all it means.
Old 16-06-2012, 11:32 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
Laying beliefs/gnossis aside, a pentagram is what you see when with your closed eyes if you were to heavily focus on your solar plexus whilst not having it connected with the heart chakra (hexagram if it is).

Male energy, thats all it means.

i dont usually have a lot of experiences of seeing odd things. but about 2 weeks ago, i saw a pentagram on my wall appear from nowhere. i was sitting silently on my couch with out any thoughts. i like this objective explanation, male energy.

i also like that is for protection.
Old 17-06-2012, 12:35 AM
oliviasang

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
^ Quint is very smart also I highly doubt your friend sees demons or spirits of anykind he just sounds maybe like a confused teen trying to sound cool to a girl. I would stay as far away from this young gentleman as possible who is to say he is not delusional or schitzo?
You need a better guy.
Also I suggest you look up solomons seal and the origins.
I would also like to point out that anton lavey used a Pantagram and Baphoment as his symbols for the Satanic church he created in 1969.
Satanist are not evil nor do they believe in a Devil they believe in embracing the ID that sigmund freud spoke of.
Faery star,The first heptagram was used as a symbol in the Kabbalah, and later by Aleister Crowley and the Ordo Templi Orientis where it was known as the Star (or Seal) of Babalon.
The second heptagram is known among Pagans as the Elven Star or Fairy Star, a sacred symbol to those who follow the Faery tradition and Faeids faith. Similarly, it has been adopted as an identifier by some members of the Otherkin subculture. Blue Star Wicca also uses the symbol. So the symbol is actually new symbol not ancient nothing evil about it.
So all his information is wrong and you would think if he seen demonics and spirits they would have told him this already.

', I agree with you both. It is really sad what hype people buy into.
Olivia
Old 19-06-2012, 12:11 AM
stoic

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
thank you so much, great link (: