Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-05-2014, 12:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
It's interesting to hear your point of view, Neil. Honest questions, all. I believe in reincarnation, because I remember many of my past lives, and I know people who remember living them with me. There's no guarantee that I will remember them the next time around. I have received names, dates, and identities of relatives that I have been able to verify. However, I think the best "proof" rests in the stories of little children, who haven't had time to learn much about the world, or have their memories "tainted". James Leininger comes to mind, but I have heard about many others from their parents. Have you read "Many Lives, Many Masters", by Dr. Brian Weiss? If not, and providing you are sincere about exploring the subject, it's a good place to start. Basically, I could write a book myself, but don't choose to, because I have no need to convince anyone. By the way, I don't think there is "hard" proof of reincarnation, or any other spiritual belief, and am not sure there ever will be for the living. Blessings on your journey!

Rosie cotton... ta for ur respectful reply, the best
evidence that I had witnessed is seeing very deformed spiritual beings, who have made a mess of their existence, some of them have been in this condition for such a long time, when do you think they might reincarnate so that they can improve morally,
Little children are groomed by darker spirits to become of use to spirits, spirits can project thoughts into the minds of children & talk through them & make them sound intelligent or lacking in intelligence, spirits have come Iinto contact with thousands of other spirits & humans & have heard quite a lot of conversations & have very good memories & can use those memories to make any number of scenarios & project them into our minds no matter what age we are,
Spirits that live an unloving life connected to humans have so many other dark spiritual beings coming around to share in using & abusing any human that they are with, & these spirits need for that human to earn a living so that the human will buy food, alcohol, drugs ext.ext, &have a roof over their heads, & lets say a human shows a tendency to be interested in reincarnation, then any number of spirits can put their abilities to work to access all of the info they need & write an incredibly believable piece of
literature on that subject, & you know what, humans will believe it hook line & sinker,
& if a spirit is going to have to go to work with a human being to earn a quid, you can bet your life the lazy unloving spirits would prefer to sit in a comfortable chair whilst connected to that human to earn a living, & that is exactly what they perceive whilst connected to a human, they feel our pain they feel our happiness, ext, ext so sure they prefer to write a book on reincarnation,.
You say that remembering names & dates that you can verify is proof, I fail to see how that can be a proof spirits can project all of thatinto your mind, even reading a book on reincarnation to me is not a proof,
Seeing degraded spirits with my very own eyes and & them telling me that the people who believe the garbage that these spirits spread across the human race for their I'll gotten gains would be a far more believable proof for me,
& the reason why these spirits do not allow humans to see them is because we would start to question the validity of the info that is coming to us via spiritual beings, especially those writing these books.
Crikey im probably sounding a bit condescending & disrespectful to your beliefs, but I truly hope you do not take offense to my knowledge (yes I used the word knowledge..remember I have seen them, the degraded ones), & listened to them,
So anyway I guess the proof will be in the pudding once we cross over into spirit life, & ill seek you out in the spirit life Rosie cotton & we can meet formally & chat on the subject from an absolute knowledge of
truth...
SMILES FROM ME AGAIN TO YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE ON EARTH AT THIS MOMENT IN EARTH TIME..

Ps..im an aussie livin in a beauty of a country "AUSTRALIA" Crikey its ripper of a country
Old 19-05-2014, 04:20 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cianna200
I used to fear death but not anymore, I've gotten comfortable with the fact of dying, what about you?

No. I look forward to it. I've worked hard all my life and need a rest.
Old 19-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Experiencer

I don't fear death itself, I fear being in pain. I don't want to be ill, or in a horrible crash. I just want to suddenly not be "here" anymore. *poof*.
Old 20-05-2014, 12:48 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath
I don't fear death itself, I fear being in pain. I don't want to be ill, or in a horrible crash. I just want to suddenly not be "here" anymore. *poof*.

Me too but pain is termporary while eternity is forever...
Old 20-05-2014, 01:42 AM
nick1973

I have feared death for years. From when I was young I used to have nightmares about it to now as I get older I still fear it. I fear the death of my family more though, especially my children losing a child again would tip me over the edge...I know that people on here say that death isn't the end as our spirit or soul carries on but I can't help sometimes wondering how they possibly know this. I would love to believe in an afterlife because it would take away all my fears and I would be able to live my life again.
Old 20-05-2014, 01:48 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick1973
I have feared death for years. From when I was young I used to have nightmares about it to now as I get older I still fear it. I fear the death of my family more though, especially my children losing a child again would tip me over the edge...I know that people on here say that death isn't the end as our spirit or soul carries on but I can't help sometimes wondering how they possibly know this. I would love to believe in an afterlife because it would take away all my fears and I would be able to live my life again.

Sounds like you're normal to me. I know for sure that we survive death because I have a clear memory from before I was born. This may not seem like much but it is to me.
Old 20-05-2014, 02:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick1973

Sounds like you need to start researching, rather than being tossed from one side to the other. Your higher self will guide you.
Old 20-05-2014, 07:22 AM
Xenophilia

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
You won't be held accountablefor your life on earth when you're in the spirit world, the spirit world is a world of immense love & gloriously beautiful our creator has already forgiven everyone for what they have done that is out of harmony with love, & so have persons that live in that world also, all you have to do is live that life of love when you're there& improve yourself morally, & those that do not wish to grow in love morals will find them self moving away from the brighter locations of love, & into darker more unloving locations, even the violist of sinners can grow in love very rapidly & everyone in the brighter locations of love understand & wish to love & assist &make welcome all new arrivals in their beautiful world,
I wish you well with your thoughts on this subject, but in my opinion they are probably not your fears, they are more than likely earthbound spirits projecting fear into your mind, so when you have these emotions just recognize that fact & smile & lovingly let them know that your not going to be affected by it anymore, they might even give you a horrible hot flush through out your body but just ignore it, as it is not yours & get on with your task at hand with the biggest smile you can muster, & eventually they will get the drift & let you go with that one.

"SMILES"

Thanks neil. That's my personal belief system but I enjoy hearing other views :) I'll keep your advice about the earthbound spirits in mind as well.
Old 20-05-2014, 09:42 AM
Knower
I am glad you enjoyed my post Adam✌❤⭐

Reading through these posts I find I'm not alone in my losing a loved one, and it seems that those who have experienced the loss of a loved one seem to be the most interested in finding their spiritual truths...just an observation✌
Blessings on your journeys⭐❤⭐
Old 20-05-2014, 01:13 PM
Niebla0007

No, like I said before. It only means rest to me
and that would be very welcome.
But to those who do - fear death,
I think it best to ask themselves why and what they fear about death.