Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-05-2014, 07:42 PM
Cianna200

Do you fear death?

I used to fear death but not anymore, I've gotten comfortable with the fact of dying, what about you?
Old 17-05-2014, 08:49 PM
Knower

Death of the physical body is not an end. The incarnation into the physical body is merely one lifetime among several hundred. When our physical body dies our soul extension moves on.... actually it moves back home. Those on the other side think of us as dead when we incarnate. When our physical body dies our loved ones receive us back home.

The purpose of living is to experience and learn lessons. You are not just here once and that is it. I can explain in greater detail if you would like.
Old 17-05-2014, 10:15 PM
Administrator
There is no death only eternal life it is only your body that dies the soul carries on

Namaste
Old 17-05-2014, 11:03 PM
yumi14

Nope, not at all.
Old 17-05-2014, 11:33 PM
Knower
I don't fear death in general. But I do fear how I will die also the fact I don't want to die as young as I am.
I'd be comfortable completely with it when I'm a bit older as in 25-30.
Old 18-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Consciousness is having an adventure using a temporary physical vehicle to get around in this mortal dream world.

Consciousness is Eternal.

I no longer use the term death as their is no death(or birth for that matter), I use the term transition.

A couple of times a month I do a meditation in preparation for when my current temporary vehicle expires. I am fortunate in that I have had an NDE, so have had a sneak preview!

Knowing that we are Eternal Conscious beings blows away any fear of what is commonly called death or dying.

Their is no death so why fear it?!?! Although I know people who do!!!
Old 18-05-2014, 01:02 AM
Pathfinder
No fear of Death now, also having experienced a Death Experience (nothing 'Near' about it !) and returned ...

perhaps some small anxiety about the process of dying.
Old 18-05-2014, 01:09 AM
Deactivated Account
shall use a new term - temporary transition experience or TTE

their is no death so their is no NDE

we are all Eternal!

This has been my confession.
Old 18-05-2014, 01:25 AM
Knower
I used to fear death but after becoming more spiritual and meditating, I'm not really scared anymore. I'm almost excited to think about all the things I can do once I'm freed from my body.
Old 18-05-2014, 01:50 AM
Deactivated Account
in the physical realm we are participating in the Mortal Dream World.

then when we sleep we enter the Mental Dream World.

and underpinning all of this is what we truly are - (Pure) Consciousness. Eternal (Pure) Consciousness.

F - fantasised
E - events
A - appearing
R - real

'Death' is a fantasy, a part of this Mortal Dream World, just another story which many believe to be true.

When the Cosnsciousness who played the role of my father transitioned I celebrated the life he had experienced, their was no space for grief - their was no need for grief! Same happened when the Consciousness who had played the role of my mother transitioned, -- more celebration.

We really need to wake up to the fact that we've been lied to about this thing called death! Remove all fear!

We need to unravel the layers of our conditioning and drop all beliefs.

This has been my confession, you must experience your own Truth and that means going within.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”

'In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination.'

'Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion -- several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn't straight.'