Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-07-2012, 02:38 PM
green

hi Polly,
i sould go with angelwhispers advice, it is really a good one..the thing is to find a way to integrate the cards into your daily life. use them every day, you don't need to do spreads or anything, just play with them, look at them, see what comes up.. tarot are like a new baby.. it takes time to get to know your baby- and it is not the baby alone that is growing but you grow and develop along with it.. so it is with the tarot cards. if you pull yourself a daily card, one card each day.. as a message for this day. try and see what the cards " tell" you, you can also read the book if you like to have an extra meaning, and try to " find" this card in your daily doings and happenings.. it will give you a more realistic and life connected feel of the cards...
well just ideas...

G
Old 24-07-2012, 04:53 PM
prettypolly

So far since I've been working with them they proved right for me :-)

Thank you everyone for your advice x
Old 28-08-2012, 05:49 PM
sam197

I am new to tarot and have found that when I hold the pack I feel how they should be dealt. For example one time I felt they should take the shape of an arrow. Could anyone tell me if this is OK? It seems to work!
Old 28-08-2012, 06:19 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam197
I am new to tarot and have found that when I hold the pack I feel how they should be dealt. For example one time I felt they should take the shape of an arrow. Could anyone tell me if this is OK? It seems to work!

Hello

I feel there is no right or wrong I would say one is tapping into what one needs on the intuition level and getting the cards one needs.

There are "guide" books out there to show us layouts that have been designed by readers so that there is a consistancey for them to work from. So that when one goes to a reader they will understand what one is getting.

On the personal level of a reading I so feel it does not matter the lay of the land in the cards. One is connecting with that higer self for what one needs to see and hear.

Lynn