Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-12-2017, 04:19 PM
Experiencer
How do you come back from a dream?

For the longest time that I could remember With my dreams (Especially if i've been traveling in my dream) There is always something in the dream that helps bring me back and i instantly wake up. Sometimes its a doorway. Sometimes its something familiar that I own.

To give two examples Night before last I dreamed I went to this very very run down place. I think it may of been hit by something big nature wise, Maybe a hurricane? or Tornado. The house was in shambles and water was everywhere and this family was securely on the bed still living in their broken home cause they felt they had no where to go. Anyway the way i reached this place was taking a current underwater. It was a very fast stream and i just turned into something that could breathe under water and let the current take me. Once i was ready to leave, I chose the same way to exit. once i reached the end of the current I went right through this ..best way to describe it is going through a mirror and it shattered with glass. and bam I was awake in my bed.

Last night, I dreamed about visiting a school. Once i was ready to come back (Assuming i'm ready) I sat on a bench, pulled out my phone (The same phone that i own now) and looked at it and again instantly I was awake and in my bed.

Anyone else have things similar?
Old 13-12-2017, 05:18 PM
Administrator
Hello

It sounds more like your having an Astral Travel where your leaving the body and you have found a way that works for your brain to accept that reentry point. When out of the body one is free from the physical confines so things like breathing are no longer relevant.

The brain does not understand the out of body experiences as one is suppose to stay firmly in place. So you have found a way to step back in without that sudden thud....re entry.

As for water its a cleaning many times, even if if causes disaster at times this bring in new beginnings. When it comes to school in dreams those often are days when life flowed without all the adult responsibilities. School can also show opportunities for something new to come to you via extra learning.

Lynn
Old 13-12-2017, 11:57 PM
Master
i no few tims if wok upgon bac 2 dream 2 sea wot happns nxt but sum tims i try 2 stay in dream i do
few tims iv wok up smellin of sea wtar watr i hav
or wok u spellin sea wish iv dun for lot of dreams i do
i no sea watr means emosn but sum tims ivwok up of smell of realyy strng se watr i ahv

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-12-2017, 12:17 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

It sounds more like your having an Astral Travel where your leaving the body and you have found a way that works for your brain to accept that reentry point. When out of the body one is free from the physical confines so things like breathing are no longer relevant.

The brain does not understand the out of body experiences as one is suppose to stay firmly in place. So you have found a way to step back in without that sudden thud....re entry.

As for water its a cleaning many times, even if if causes disaster at times this bring in new beginnings. When it comes to school in dreams those often are days when life flowed without all the adult responsibilities. School can also show opportunities for something new to come to you via extra learning.

Lynn

Thank you Lynn, Yeah I can't remember a time where I'd have a sudden reentry and it would surprise me or something. Getting woken up by outside noise or someone is different but just, in my dreams for as long as I can remember i've always just went through something or held on to something and i wake up. Heck i remember one dream i had to rely on this dolphin to show me the path to the "exit" spot and once I got there. i remember saying in my dream "I'm ready now" and i woke up. Funny you mention learning. I am taking classes on Udemy So that make sense!
Old 14-12-2017, 12:19 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i no few tims if wok upgon bac 2 dream 2 sea wot happns nxt but sum tims i try 2 stay in dream i do
few tims iv wok up smellin of sea wtar watr i hav
or wok u spellin sea wish iv dun for lot of dreams i do
i no sea watr means emosn but sum tims ivwok up of smell of realyy strng se watr i ahv

Oh yeah some dreams I've tried to stay in tried to take a step further or so to explore more but i feel the pull of my senses waking up around me and sadly i wake up from the dream. I've never woken up smelling like the places ive been that's pretty awesome!
Old 15-12-2017, 10:12 PM
Guide

Yes I had a similar thing happen last night. I was dreaming of being in a house with my twin flame. We were talking about something we actually had texted about (in waking hours) earlier. Everything in the dream was white, kitchen, furniture, rugs, our clothing, but I was running down the hallway toward the front door, then opened it and my twin was on the porch but was dressed in jeans, a dark shirt and sports jacket, immediately upon walking through the door and seeing him not in white I woke.

I felt like I had been somewhere else when I woke up and it took a few minutes for me to realize where I was
Old 17-12-2017, 11:03 PM
Master
dream i had 2 wz plsd 2 get way frm it iwz

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-12-2017, 10:14 PM
Knower

I've thought about this before, it's interesting the way that we develop our own symbols and patterns in dreams. The water and the current sounds like a lot of fun! I just tend to start walking home when I feel ready to, but I have gotten lost on the way from time to time and that then leads to more a more distressing dream/adventure.
Old 18-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Experiencer
Haha yes sometimes when we try to find our way home other thing occurs. I've also remember flying home. Or I take a car ride home. Like I literally get pulled into my drive way by some stranger that I never met before. I'm glad it's not only me who's noticed this