Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
Instead of "souless zombie" I call it a clump of cells or a pregnancy sac...when the soul hasn't entered the fetus yet. And if we all have free will, which I'm still trying to understand the whole free will thing and is it really an illusion if we chose to do everything before we incarnated... wouldn't it also make sense that we choose to enter the fetus when we are ready? Or does a soul automatically get rushed to enter the pregnancy sac at the moment of conception? Free will to enter the fetus makes more sense to me.

Also, Michael Newton isn't trying to teach anything. He just reports consistencies of what his thousands of patients say when under hypnotic regression and they are all saying the same things about choosing to enter a fetus.

A hypnotist is a hypnotist. The problem with past life regression is that you have selective memory, false memory and even downright fantasy. How many people have claimed to have been Boudicea or Napoleon in a past life???
You have been quoting from one testimony throughout, not thousands.

I noticed your contribution to the 'Spirits of unwanted children' thread. I feel all of that may be colouring your judgement.

"From the moment of conception, there is the beginning of an individual who will never die and continue to grow in my world" - Silver Birch

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 17-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Shippo

All living creations either artificial or natural takes a piece of the astrael Stream, the universal lifeforce of all living things large and tiny. When you die depending on your soul refinment you become a peice of the astrael stream losing your conscious memory of previous life, still retaining subconcious images remeber dependant on your souls refinment ( I.E through meditation, building yourself)

I'am not arrogant its just the truth from other worlds library.
Old 17-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
A hypnotist is a hypnotist. The problem with past life regression is that you have selective memory, false memory and even downright fantasy. How many people have claimed to have been Boudicea or Napoleon in a past life???
You have been quoting from one testimony throughout, not thousands.

I noticed your contribution to the 'Spirits of unwanted children' thread. I feel all of that may be colouring your judgement.

"From the moment of conception, there is the beginning of an individual who will never die and continue to grow in my world" - Silver Birch

what you just said makes no sense whatsoever "from the moment of conception, there is the beginning of an individual who will never die and continues to grow in my world" perhaps this was "out of context" as it is hard to understand what he meant by that.....we already "are" spiritual beings temporarily in a physical body.....we, as spirit, will never die, but the individual who is the body will die.......... before you belittle dr. Newton's work, perhaps you should read some of it.............He does cite hundreds of cases.........but that is just "one" literary work, there are thousands more.....
Old 17-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shippo
All living creations either artificial or natural takes a piece of the astrael Stream, the universal lifeforce of all living things large and tiny. When you die depending on your soul refinment you become a peice of the astrael stream losing your conscious memory of previous life, still retaining subconcious images remeber dependant on your souls refinment ( I.E through meditation, building yourself)

I'am not arrogant its just the truth from other worlds library.

sorry to disagree with you, but I don't believe that is true at all.......you are you, whether in spirit or in the physical and when you cross over and go back "home" you "do" remember......
Old 18-06-2012, 04:27 AM
Ascender
I would have to say the memories transfer as well. Spiritual connections would not be able to be made if they had no memory of thier past. It could even be thearized that: every tick of existence from someones perspective, is like a preserved still frame in a alternate dimension. Able to be played in fastforward and rewind, like those old machines that would flip pictures and look like a video.

I would also say if something has to be written down, it is also subject to falcity through lack of knowledge to the person at that time. So far none of us have lived at the end. Its all up in the air ;)
Old 18-06-2012, 07:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
what you just said makes no sense whatsoever "from the moment of conception, there is the beginning of an individual who will never die and continues to grow in my world" perhaps this was "out of context" as it is hard to understand what he meant by that.....we already "are" spiritual beings temporarily in a physical body.....we, as spirit, will never die, but the individual who is the body will die.......... before you belittle dr. Newton's work, perhaps you should read some of it.............He does cite hundreds of cases.........but that is just "one" literary work, there are thousands more.....

Firstly, there are no spiritual voids.

Secondly, man is spirit in a physical body. The spiritual you is the real you.

Thirdly, yes, that quote is from a larger piece. The Silver Birch Book of Questions and Answers Compiled by Stan A. Ballard and Roger Green. Page 129. Read it for yourself.

Old 18-06-2012, 07:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
sorry to disagree with you, but I don't believe that is true at all.......you are you, whether in spirit or in the physical and when you cross over and go back "home" you "do" remember......

Yes, you do remember. And anything of significance you've forgotten you are reminded in the life review.

Old 18-06-2012, 07:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy

I would also say if something has to be written down, it is also subject to falcity through lack of knowledge to the person at that time. So far none of us have lived at the end. Its all up in the air ;)

Perhaps, I've misunderstood your statement 'none of us have lived at the end'. There are countless communications from the Other Side and countless NDEs. All of which provide evidence of both survival of the spirit and reunion with 'dead' loved ones.
There have been many reports of encountering 'stillborn' children who weren't dead anymore than the 'dead' were dead! If you see what I mean.
Which is what this thread is all about.

Old 18-06-2012, 08:20 AM
Sybilline

Just a thought: Are we Spiritual Beings, in temporary Physical Bodies? Or are we Spirits, containing a Physical Being within ourselves?

Is out and in an illusion, too?
Old 18-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
Just a thought: Are we Spiritual Beings, in temporary Physical Bodies? Or are we Spirits, containing a Physical Being within ourselves?

Is out and in an illusion, too?

We are spiritual beings in (temporary) physical bodies.