Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Seeker

Cool 2nd out-of-body experience

I woke up for school this morning, I went downstairs but I was feeling ill. So I just went back to bed.
After a few minutes, I was half asleep and half awake. Even though I had my eyes closed, I could still see my wall and all of my posters.
My heart was beating so fast, I honestly thought I was having a heart attack.
I felt all of these weird sensations. My entire body was vibrating and I felt loads of electric jolts aswell.
I tried to move but I was completely paralyzed, I was shouting and screaming for help but I couldn't get a single word out of my mouth.
I know now that I was having sleep paralysis, but I didn't realise it at first. I was seriously trying to fight this but I just couldn't.
So eventually, I gave in and tried to relax. I still thought I was dying because of a heart attack. So I was really expecting
my soul to leave the body and that would be it. But all of a sudden, I could feel my astral body getting separated from my physical body.
I basically just rolled over. Everything turned black right after my astral body got out. I woke up a few seconds later.

When I was fully awake, I felt like an idiot for actually thinking I was about to die. I realised that I was just having sleep paralysis followed
by an out of body experience. It's things like these that makes me believe there will be life after death. It was such a wonderful, yet scary experience. I just really want to get back. But there's one thing that has been bothering me. Why did I wake up after my astral body got out? I tried to relax and I'm pretty sure that I was quite relaxed at the end.
Old 12-01-2014, 08:53 AM
Master

Any thoughts of our physical body can jolt us back into our body straight away. We have to try to forget about our physical body when we are in the astral. If you were afraid that can zap us back into our body. Try not to be to hard on yourself. You were not an idiot. We all do things that we could have done better. With practice we will keep getting better at it.
Old 12-01-2014, 10:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringMeTheHorizon
I woke up for school this morning, I went downstairs but I was feeling ill. So I just went back to bed.
After a few minutes, I was half asleep and half awake. Even though I had my eyes closed, I could still see my wall and all of my posters.
My heart was beating so fast, I honestly thought I was having a heart attack.
I felt all of these weird sensations. My entire body was vibrating and I felt loads of electric jolts aswell.
I tried to move but I was completely paralyzed, I was shouting and screaming for help but I couldn't get a single word out of my mouth.
I know now that I was having sleep paralysis, but I didn't realise it at first. I was seriously trying to fight this but I just couldn't.
So eventually, I gave in and tried to relax. I still thought I was dying because of a heart attack. So I was really expecting
my soul to leave the body and that would be it. But all of a sudden, I could feel my astral body getting separated from my physical body.
I basically just rolled over. Everything turned black right after my astral body got out. I woke up a few seconds later.

When I was fully awake, I felt like an idiot for actually thinking I was about to die. I realised that I was just having sleep paralysis followed
by an out of body experience. It's things like these that makes me believe there will be life after death. It was such a wonderful, yet scary experience. I just really want to get back. But there's one thing that has been bothering me. Why did I wake up after my astral body got out? I tried to relax and I'm pretty sure that I was quite relaxed at the end.

Congrats on your experience it is best to keep them short in the beginning anyways so don't beat yourself up too much. Something I would like to mention though that I wish I discovered early on instead of years later is that we never actually leave our physical body. You see the astral body and the physical body exist in completely different dimensions and so it is impossible for them to be inside, enter, or leave one another because it would basically be like trying to drive a car which is parked in the United States out of a driveway that is in England. Since the car and the driveway are in completely different locations it is not possible for that to happen. Of course unless you had you car shipped to England etc. etc. It was just an analogy and I am sure you get the point.

So with that said the second that you were able to see your walls with your eyes closed in reality the only sense of you "leaving a body" had already occurred. The only thing that leaves our physical body in any sense of leaving is our consciousness, nothing more. Once that consciousness has shifted over you are no longer in the physical dimension and now inside of a spiritual dimension, one of your spiritual bodies, and the projection has begun. All that vibrating and energy surging you felt is all tied in with what I call "energetic magnetism." This is what gives projectors especially new projectors the illusion of leaving a body, etc. It is also what can cause the so called "sleep paralysis." I prefer to call it astral paralysis because in my hundreds of "sleep paralysis" episodes not once has my physical body been paralyzed, it has only occurred to one of my spiritual bodies. Anyways magnetism is and can be used in one's favor or against one in the spiritual dimensions to paralyze and control beings and so this is all tied in with vibrations, energy surging, paralysis, and energetic magnetism. Of course in those cases it is something naturally happening in most cases, but other spirits can certainly use magnetism on us or against us.

Fighting energetic magnetism in a sort of spiritual physical sense can be counterproductive. So kicking and fighting it in most cases is just going to cause you to accidently think about and/or move your physical body and essentially end the projection. This is why "exit techniques" are so popular. Although they really aren't making a person exit their physical body with their astral body, instead they are teaching the person how to use what I call "mental thought action" to defeat energetic magnetism. Instead of physical moving around and trying to break free from the energetic magnetism it is far more productive and efficient to use your mind to make your astral body move away from the source of the magnetic pull until you are no longer paralyzed and can move freely. For me personally what I do is make my astral body levitate about 3-4 feet away from my starting position and then make it lean forward so that my feet are facing down and my head is facing up, as I would be if standing. Then I simply stop using my mental thought action ability drop to the grand and I'm standing and able to move freely. Of course this is just what works best for me that I have developed after probably well over a thousand projections. It is going to be different for everyone but I just wanted to explain some things and perhaps save you wasted time trying to "leave your body" and wasted projections attempts trying to use a spiritual body to physically move. Thinking about your physical body is going to likely end a projection in the beginning but later on maybe not. The way I end my projections when needed is think about my physical body and then move it even when I'm deep into the astral it works. But I am able to think about my physical body and not end the projection as well, it is something we get used to and come naturally to us over time for most people.