Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-12-2012, 02:30 AM
Knower

~Astral Projection; Time Ø

Is astral plane time the same as the physical world? If the astral world is so amazing I would want to stay there for hours. Also in that case, how long can you stay in the astral plane for, with will?
Old 15-12-2012, 02:53 AM
Knower
It is not always the same. Time is relative. In a different plane of existence, time is also different. Example: a world I've been to is off by increments of 3. One day here is only 1/3 of a day where I've been.
Old 15-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 333xforever
Is astral plane time the same as the physical world? If the astral world is so amazing I would want to stay there for hours. Also in that case, how long can you stay in the astral plane for, with will?

First off time is just a man-made illusion. There is no time without space, but there certainly is space without time. The illusion of time fades away the deeper you travel into the planes. Time is definitely not the same in the planes as it is in the physical dimension. When you first leave your body and enter the RTZ (Real Time Zone) time is very similar to time in the physical. You can actually watch your clock count down the minutes in the RTZ as long as that part is not distorted. I can't say if time is 100% exactly the same in the RTZ as the physical, but it's definitely close. But once you travel into the astral planes the illusion of time begins to fade away more and more. I have had projections that seemed like up to 15 minutes before and once I returned to my body it was only a few minutes, same thing with dreams. I am sure you have had dreams that seemed like they took extremely long and then you realize you had only been sleeping for several minutes. It's said once you travel into the furthest regions of the planes that time completely vanishes because you are with the one source, everything is the same. Time seperates that, and so time completely stops in the highest of planes (nirvanic plane).
Old 16-12-2012, 01:41 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by 333xforever

Hello

On some levels yes and some no. There are interdimentional Worlds as well. Now I persaonally feel the exist on the Earth physicla plane as well, but that is open for debate.

What we can do in Astral is well travel freely without the need for breathing equipment or other supports. We can go though objects such as a planet ( though I have never mastered that one I see it as too solid and I go around ). I know well its a block in the brains thinking and it drives one's I travel with at times nuts as they must stop and wait for me to go round it.

How long can ye stay, like all things moderations and more moderations. Its very easy to get lost in things like meditations and other forms of mental escape. Its no different that being hooked to a computer game of other game it can become more time consuming than it should.

When I was first learning to understand how its done, as I have always done it, I played too long in it at times. Its not good to try for long times out without having someone or something to sound off to bring one back. I am not sure if its true that one can get lost in Astral but I have had one's say I have supported them in a rescue to come home.

Takeing things slow learning what the body feelsl like, what the heart rate does, the breathing does, even the blood pressures. We know well that fear can lead to deeper issues, and if one enters a state of fear one can hipperventalate. If one has ever had a bad dream we know well how scary that can be....so moderations in travels I always say is well advised. Tis an adventure that one goes on.

Lynn
Old 18-12-2012, 02:51 AM
Guide
Quote:
and if one enters a state of fear one can hipperventalate.

Yeah, ALLOT of people say that's a problem for them, the heart races and they breathe faster in response to what they are experienceing.