Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-05-2012, 02:41 PM
embrace

1 hour in Astral = 10 minutes?

Can there be time distortions while astral projecting by practicing? Things like where 1 minute in the astral world equals only 1 minute physical or fraction there of? According to I think it was einsteins theory time is an illusion or relative correct? Can you stay in the astral world for 10 days or a time equalling 10days and have it only count as a few minutes or hours in the physical world trough practice? Also seperate subject... can you see the results of decisions like if you choose the blue wire this will most likely happen and if you choose the red wire this will most likely happen?

THANK YOU
Old 13-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Guide
From my direct experiences in the non-physical it's completely random how time flows. I believe we visit different realities even while we're dreaming at night (unconsciously projecting). Each reality probably has it's own flow of time.
Old 13-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Master
Time in each realm (plane, dimension, dreamscape, etc) passes at its own rate. The amount of time that passes in one place has nothing to do with how much passes in another place. Also a certain amount of time just ‘disappears’ from an Earthly perspective when we are in between planes and dimensions as there is no time there.

As you get more experienced, you will learn to monitor the passage of time in both places separately and not be so surprised when you return/wake up.

Using the same travel method and going to the same location, a similar amount of time distortion tends to but does not always occur.
Old 14-05-2012, 07:13 AM
b3yond33

embrace:

"Can you stay in the astral world for 10 days or a time equalling 10days and have it only count as a few minutes or hours in the physical world trough practice?"

I believe so...I remember this one time when I was there for apparently two days (I think it even showed this in my field of vision like a movie would) and in the physical it was like hours (this was a awhile ago, so I'm guessing). The time is like what Xanth had said, it's random.

"Also seperate subject... can you see the results of decisions like if you choose the blue wire this will most likely happen and if you choose the red wire this will most likely happen?"

Sounds possible but your success would depend on a number of things, like whether your mind is clear of any expectations, level of focus, etc.
Old 14-05-2012, 08:45 AM
Neville

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."

Apparently