Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-10-2010, 02:11 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith&love
Why should we go by their time frame and not out own. After-all this twin phenomena is a thing that occurs between two person and we should let the other twin be aware of it too and if he does'nt wants it, then we should let them know that we are moving on..
then maybe they will come calling.. if no, Whose loss?
maybe next life time, They would act differently..

We ladies have given enough time for them...

Moving on isn't that easy, otherwise many would have done it by now. And trust. They want to be with us but are too controlled by ego to do anything about it.

You can do what you feel is right for your situation, but the bottom line is.....if they aren't ready.......it's not going to happen and it could blow up in your face. I've communicated with my twin through dreams alone over the past 10 months. It's been effective too. He's asked me to wait for him and I told him I would as long as he doesn't run again. The only reason why it's easy for me to wait is because the idea of being with anyone else doesn't have ANY appeal to me.
Old 22-10-2010, 02:14 PM
Ascender
There are certain lessons to be learnt and understood within the Twinflame experience and one of them is patience i'm afraid.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 22-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Dharma Employee

mmmmm, still wondering whether this is a soulmate/twin flame thing or not

last night i went dancing

I hyperventialated

I felt nervous and lost

my heart felt an ache the nearer I got the dance venue

so far, so no different to being in love

howver the cord and its increaisng strength and intensity as I got nearer the location, made me think this, must be that

my mouth was dry with anxiety before i saw her but luckily enough a freind helped with some reiki to ground me,

I ignored her all evening and avoding the dance area, where she was,

I felt a little tearful last night and today and once again wondered whether it was her or me

but the last time I saw her, "I told her, she wore her outfit well"

and kissed her on the hand at the end of a dance

I have since found out she is seeing someone, but has neglected to tell me this, though have heard from mutal freind, it is not the romance of the century

on the 2nd dance ( 3 weeks ago now) I said to her, I was having a dark mood, and she said, "everyone who comes here , comes to have fun" and seemed irritated with me, but I concluded that she didnt seem like she was having too much fun either and that ultimately I am doing my best in life and have nothing to defend: her reaction to that is not my issue

I also asked her out twice, though the first time, was a bit messy

I am sure I am doing the right thing by ignoring her and no longer asking her to dance

if she truly wants to know, she could well ask me to dance again

they say, the primary goal is to teach you self love with this experience and that is what I am aiming for now,

if she only knew

at the same time, I don't feel it is my place to say anymore, I feel she has to put some of her into this if she cares
Old 22-10-2010, 07:56 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
There are certain lessons to be learnt and understood within the Twinflame experience and one of them is patience i'm afraid.

Definitely!
Old 22-10-2010, 07:59 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma Employee
mmmmm, still wondering whether this is a soulmate/twin flame thing or not

last night i went dancing

I hyperventialated

I felt nervous and lost

my heart felt an ache the nearer I got the dance venue

so far, so no different to being in love

howver the cord and its increaisng strength and intensity as I got nearer the location, made me think this, must be that

my mouth was dry with anxiety before i saw her but luckily enough a freind helped with some reiki to ground me,

I ignored her all evening and avoding the dance area, where she was,

I felt a little tearful last night and today and once again wondered whether it was her or me

but the last time I saw her, "I told her, she wore her outfit well"

and kissed her on the hand at the end of a dance

I have since found out she is seeing someone, but has neglected to tell me this, though have heard from mutal freind, it is not the romance of the century

on the 2nd dance ( 3 weeks ago now) I said to her, I was having a dark mood, and she said, "everyone who comes here , comes to have fun" and seemed irritated with me, but I concluded that she didnt seem like she was having too much fun either and that ultimately I am doing my best in life and have nothing to defend: her reaction to that is not my issue

I also asked her out twice, though the first time, was a bit messy

I am sure I am doing the right thing by ignoring her and no longer asking her to dance

if she truly wants to know, she could well ask me to dance again

they say, the primary goal is to teach you self love with this experience and that is what I am aiming for now,

if she only knew

at the same time, I don't feel it is my place to say anymore, I feel she has to put some of her into this if she cares

It's crazy how much our reactions to them differ. The one time I saw my TF in person, I figured it was just an ordinary day and I just felt a strong urge to go to the place where I saw him. And upon seeing him, I wanted to follow him and never leave his side and when I left, I felt some warring emotions--wanting to bolt and wanting to stay at the same time. But all in all, it was a day I will never forget.
Old 26-10-2010, 02:03 AM
Pathfinder

I have tried...I have said maybe if you miss me, I should teach you a lesson, do you think you could survive with me, what do you think it'll be like when I'm not there, etc etc...mean mean mean. But rightfully so - on the ego side of things. Then I attempt not to contact him and fail fail fail!!!!

But then there is the other side. We hold no record of wrong doings, tomorrow is not promised, yesterday is gone and to be THANKFUL and GRATEFUL that we have this very moment and we should choose to LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Right. Ummm I'm human, thanks. I'd rather scream and ask him why I am RIGHT HERE and yet he can't make a move.

The man who can't be moved out of fear and his uncanny ability to be indesicive. I love him, I do but THAT I can do without.

But in reality (I hate reality, have I mentioned that?), I have him more than anyone else does. We are in constant contact, we make decisions together, we co-parent from afar, we bring each other up, encourage one another...we just can't seem to get together on the physical, 2010, worldly right here and now physical my goodness can I JUST TOUCH YOU PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! side.

*sigh* I am driving myself insane.
Old 26-10-2010, 04:04 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Red face

Yeah....you probably are making yourself crazy, yet your posts are still fun to read. Am I mean for saying that?
Old 27-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Yeah....you probably are making yourself crazy, yet your posts are still fun to read. Am I mean for saying that?

Not at all. :)
I love to write and this is the best form of "therapy" for me so...I hope you laugh, cry, yell, cheer, and relate right along with me.