Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-06-2016, 11:06 PM
Experiencer

Color help interpreting these weird TF dreams

If this is in the wrong place forgive me & move it if you would like. I need help interpreting these dreams about my twin flame I've been having

Prior to meeting him, I would have few dreams of him & they would always be at an amusement park. The first one was lovely, we were on a date & waiting in line for a ride. When I woke up from this dream something really weird occurred, I felt like something was lifting me up & threw me back down. My whole entire body cracked. The next dream was also at an amusement park (same one) but this time I was waiting in line for something (without him) but then I see him walking & I run up to him & he grabs me & kisses me on the head & I kiss him back on his head & it felt so read & vivid. I could feel the sweat on his forehead LOL & his rough skin. These next 2 dreams are the only ones I can recall & they all have to do with me searching for him. In this dream I'm searching for him on my own, waiting for him to come out from somewhere & he doesn't or I just wake up. The next, I'm searching for him with these 2 others girls who I don't even know? I don't even recall ever seeing them & we're just walking around looking for him, then we spot a place he might be & we wait outside for him. The theme here is clearly searching, like I'm searching for him. What do you guys think this could mean in more deeper context? Thank you!
Old 09-06-2016, 06:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello! My feeling from this dream is that there is a strong feeling on waiting for him, are you waiting for him? the line could represent that you need to be patient, how far are you standing in the line? the amusement park could represent 'the ride', 'enjoy the ride' or be patient for the ride ahead.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:15 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckDragon
Hello! My feeling from this dream is that there is a strong feeling on waiting for him, are you waiting for him? the line could represent that you need to be patient, how far are you standing in the line? the amusement park could represent 'the ride', 'enjoy the ride' or be patient for the ride ahead.
I am acutally! I am waiting for the re-union, & in the line I'm in the middle, it's a short line but I'm in the middle? If that makes sense. You're interpretation is really spot on! Thank you
Old 10-06-2016, 05:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
I am acutally! I am waiting for the re-union, & in the line I'm in the middle, it's a short line but I'm in the middle? If that makes sense. You're interpretation is really spot on! Thank you

I'm glad it was spot on! My feeling also is that you shouldn't wait for a reunion and that you should just 'enjoy the ride' and 'go with the flow' as in your dream you are looking and he isn't there, which could signify that he isn't ready, yet...

And also as you're in the middle of the line, that you aren't ready yet
Old 11-06-2016, 02:00 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
I'm glad it was spot on! My feeling also is that you shouldn't wait for a reunion and that you should just 'enjoy the ride' and 'go with the flow' as in your dream you are looking and he isn't there, which could signify that he isn't ready, yet...

And also as you're in the middle of the line, that you aren't ready yet
Yes, yes! This all makes sense! Thank you so much!! It's just hard not to wait for a reunion because you just want to be reunited with them, considering they're all you can think about. I know we're both not ready, we need to work on ourselves.
Old 11-06-2016, 10:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
Yes, yes! This all makes sense! Thank you so much!! It's just hard not to wait for a reunion because you just want to be reunited with them, considering they're all you can think about. I know we're both not ready, we need to work on ourselves.

I know that feeling, it's tough isn't it! But that feeling of waiting shows that there are many lessons to learn and it's only once you have surrendered to wanting a reunion because you are so whole in yourself that the possibility of a reunion may happen, "Once you give it all up you can get it all..."
Old 11-06-2016, 03:01 PM
Experiencer

Thumbs up

Quote:
I know that feeling, it's tough isn't it! But that feeling of waiting shows that there are many lessons to learn and it's only once you have surrendered to wanting a reunion because you are so whole in yourself that the possibility of a reunion may happen, "Once you give it all up you can get it all..."
Yes it is! Everyone has been telling me to surrender to it, but I don't know what they mean by that? Like I don't try to do anything to fight it? How would I exactly surrender to it?
Old 11-06-2016, 03:38 PM
Deactivated Account

You will only know that you've surrendered when you no longer ask those questions anymore :)

Allow things to unfold as they're supposed to...

And focus on what makes YOU happy, Today!
Old 11-06-2016, 04:38 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
You will only know that you've surrendered when you no longer ask those questions anymore :)

Hmm.. That's very true! I just can't find it in my self to surrender yet no matter how hard I try because when I do, I get these signs or syncs that make me think about him again & drive me crazy! Right now, I am focusing on my self on how I can become better. I'm going to the gym & switching up my bad habits. Thank you so much for your help! You're very helpful
Old 15-06-2016, 08:36 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

Hey! Today I had another dream. My friends boyfriend was at an event & her boyfriend calls us & tells me my TF is at the event & I try to go to the event but I can't go since I wasn't ready & it was a fancy event. So now it's like, I'm lookig for him, find him, but can't get to him? Expect those two dreams prior to meeting him, What does this mean to you? It's like every dream I look for him but can't get to him ever since I saw him! It's kinda scaring me.