Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 02-11-2012, 09:56 AM
amy green

Powder - an unusual story of a reclusive, gifted albino who is suddenly thrust into our world... Moving, powerful,
thought-provoking.

Here it is - 1 hour 47 mins

http://youtu.be/QHh1108IRGU
Old 02-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Master
I loved Powder. Very sad, but still extremely good!
Old 06-11-2012, 06:12 AM
Dancing_Butterflies

Did anyone like The Presence or Lake Mungo?
Old 07-11-2012, 07:14 PM
sunshineofthesoul

I loved the Last Mimzy.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:28 AM
coolchic101

I highly recommend watching "Touched By An Angel". It is a tv series that ran for 9 seasons. I love the show because it is good and wholesome for your soul. The show is somewhat religious. Since I'm not a religious person, only spiritual, I like the messages behind it.

You can watch full episodes here: http://veehd.com/search?q=touched+by+an+angel+
Old 09-11-2012, 04:28 PM
merrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
I highly recommend watching "Touched By An Angel". It is a tv series that ran for 9 seasons. I love the show because it is good and wholesome for your soul. The show is somewhat religious. Since I'm not a religious person, only spiritual, I like the messages behind it.

You can watch full episodes here: http://veehd.com/search?q=touched+by+an+angel+

Great show, highlighting simple, basic truths. Truly uplifting for the soul.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:35 PM
merrie

Beyond Rangoon

Beyond Rangoon is a great movie, staring Patricia Arquette. It is about personal loss, suffering and serving others.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:12 AM
coolchic101

Another good movie is "Sunshine Cleaning". I think it is a spiritual film because it is about a young single mother who has a lot of challenges to face while holding her head above water. She goes into a crime scene cleaning business with her mentally unstable sister; she is also a caregiver of her intricate dad; she has to deal with her son's learning disability; and last, she has to deal with her son's married father.

Watch it here: http://veehd.com/video/4525727_Sunshine-Cleaning-2009
Old 14-11-2012, 12:30 AM
Knower
Indigo, Conversations with God, The Village is a good film as well. Didn't think I would like it, but there is a good story behind it.
Old 19-11-2012, 08:07 AM
WillowMyst

The Unmistaken Child is a heartwarming Tibetan Buddhist film that I really enjoyed. Made me cry at some points, and was extremely inspiring. Gives a nice view on a monk's lifestyle and surroundings.
Oh, and you can watch it on Netflix. :)
"This film follows the journey of a Buddhist monk as he travels far and wide to identify the child who is the reincarnation of his deceased master."

American Beauty and The Fountain are ones I've seen, they're both so great. Not sure if this one fits the bill, but Meet Joe Black is pretty good too.