Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-10-2011, 02:58 PM
Drewcious281

Borderline Astral Projecting - whats holding me back?

I go through phases where i almost get to that point but just cant execute it. many many times over the years ill wake up and can see around my room and feel the vibrations and loud buzzing sound. i try to pull myself through the wall and just cant get to that point. One time i thought i had astral projected and visited my sister but her house was different but it seemed so real but wierd. also half the time when im at the borderline point of leaving my body i feel someone pulling my legs or arms and i keep fighting it because it feels threatening.

What can i do to get past this border and actually leave my body?
Whats with those things pulling on me?
Old 27-10-2011, 07:39 PM
Master

It happens to me. I do not think it is anyone pulling your legs. I think your inner self wants to go out of your body. Try not to fight it and go a long with it. Otherwise you will not ap. It will not hurt you.
If you cannot pull yourself through the wall, say as many times I can do it. That is what I say when I am having problems and it works. If you have doubts that you can do something that will prevent us from getting out or making it a lot harder.
Old 27-10-2011, 09:17 PM
Drewcious281

Its such a wierd feeling though when i feel being pulled. I feel that if i give in ill die. Its hard to just let go cause my subconcious is also fighting the battle.
Old 27-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Master

Keep trying. You will not die. The only thing that is stopping you from ap is you. I go out that way sometimes. Nothing to be afraid of. Let it happen.
Old 27-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Drewcious281

ok ill try that next time it happens. been a while cause i was going through a phase of insomnia so now i take a sleeping pill and i rarely even dream. if i stop replying on here that means i tried what you said and i died. lol.
Old 27-10-2011, 11:27 PM
omcasey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewcious281

I go through phases where i almost get to that point but just cant execute it. many many times over the years ill wake up and can see around my room and feel the vibrations and loud buzzing sound. i try to pull myself through the wall and just cant get to that point. One time i thought i had astral projected and visited my sister but her house was different but it seemed so real but wierd. also half the time when im at the borderline point of leaving my body i feel someone pulling my legs or arms and i keep fighting it because it feels threatening.

What can i do to get past this border and actually leave my body?
Whats with those things pulling on me?

Hi Drewcious,

I understand how startling this can be, when from what seems like the physical you feel hands on you. My first experience was like this, my heart never pounded so fast than it did at this moment. I was laying on my belly on the floor and felt someone pick up my feet and pull my legs waay back long. I was able to calm myself only because, as a yogi, I began relating what was happening to a yoga adjustment. At this point I was able to just sink in, relax and enjoy the stretch.

Next thing I know I have 360 degree vision and I am watching this 15 year old indigenous indian boy running back and forth from my feet up to the crown of my head. It took me awhile to realize that something was happening. That I was seeing this. Actually taking place in my room! (when I knew it wasn't; not in the physical). The boys name I discovered by asking was Meshahare. And he could not have been more perfect, more non-threatening to me. My heart may still rush when I feel myself getting pulled out while my awareness is still very close to the physical, but now I enjoy the assistance, I know my Inner Team will always bring forth the most appropriate helper. I have that trust now. I suspect you will too once you let this thing happen.

It is natural for the conscious mind to experience fright or flight. When it does maybe go right into some deep breathing. Bring all the awareness you can to bear upon the feeling of your own presence. If you can do this, if you can be here now as this is happening you will know you always will be. I find I can let go and surrender to what is happening more fully when in the midst of what is happening I focus a little of my own intent. Usually it is just a couple words, something like "highest good". In the beginning I would often repeat this over and over. Meaning that no matter what it is that is happening right now may I experience the highest version of it possible. I will tell you honestly, I always have. My experiences have all been enjoyable.

If you are open to considering, or relating the 'threatening feeling' to your own fear, what is happening may take on a whole new light. Remember, the subconscious, or astral, or whatever word you give this is subjective. It reflects to you what you are thinking, your own mindset. Change the thinking, or the mindset and the whole thing morphs. You are the control. You're at the reigns. You guide the thing with your own energy. So bring your energy into the feeling space of that which you would like to experience. The more you do this the clearer you will be about how this works. Don't hold your breath. Remember to smile. When walking, swing your arms . Stay relaxed. You're in for the time of your life.
Old 28-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Drewcious281

really great info omcasey! Yeah the way you described that feeling of being pulled is exactly how i feel. my legs being pulled up high and streched. Sometimes its not scary and i sit there knowing whats going on. Its almost like im saying to myself "ok some wierd thing is pulling on my legs, nothing new lets just wake myself up now". Im not scared but i cant let go. i want to and try to but just cant take that next leap.

now thinking about it i remember when i was a kid i would have these dreams or maybe i was astral projecting but i remember seeing myself sleeping from above. This happened often.
Old 28-10-2011, 07:53 PM
omcasey

This is how my awakening began, just prior to the Kundalini and the force of the energy beginning to pull me out of body I began having recall of these types of Events throughout my life. In a manner of weeks they began compiling into something substantial, that did not so easily slip back into the recesses of my mind. I began very lightly sensing that something was going on. But it took the main event, that first time getting pulled out for it to be BIG enough for me to really put my finger on. As these remembrances [in you] begin coming forward into the front of your awareness you are being primed. Keep them coming. You are more ready than you know.
Old 22-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Drewcious281

So this happened to me again last night. I was in a really really deep sleep because i had taken a sleeping pill. Same deal, someone was pulling my legs so i remembered this to just let go and leave and as soon as i started feeling a release from my body the pulling on my legs turned into a sort of punching feeling and i remember it didnt feel too good. Almost felt like a bit of a jolt behind it as well. It started to scare me so i forced myself to wake up but as you can imagine that was a battle in itself since i took a sleeping pill.
Old 22-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Master
Drewcious... Feelings of trying and pulling and forcing get in the way of ap, which happens best with relaxing and just going along with what's happening.

Xan