Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 20-06-2023, 04:17 AM
Ascender
Thank you Michel H for this fun thread...I'm very new to all of this so I receive it as Spirits blessing. It's very real and very very amazing what can happen when we put ourselves in his/her hands. For me it just comes to me, and I've had a lot to learn in a short amount of time.

I have read that telepathy is the new language coming to our new world...I believe it, as it comes as easy as spoken word to me.

What I'm most excited for is the ability to share this with our beloved pets and the living creatures of this world...can't wait to 'talk' to all my old doggo's and Moose the guinea pig...: ).
Old 20-06-2023, 05:31 AM
Master

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh...... Come on Gemma, we need to do a lap of honour LOL....
Thanks Michel.
Old 20-06-2023, 06:09 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh...... Come on Gemma, we need to do a lap of honour LOL....
Thanks Michel.

HeeHaHa...YES! I see telepathy classes for everyone! I can share all my secrets...

Tis' so simple, said she...just follow your heart. Remember the wizard of Oz...what did Glinda say to Dorothy in the end...?
Old 20-06-2023, 06:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemma
HeeHaHa...YES! I see telepathy classes for everyone! I can share all my secrets...

Tis' so simple, said she...just follow your heart. Remember the wizard of Oz...what did Glinda say to Dorothy in the end...?
Haha.... We got the power !!!!!
Who knew missH was so rubbish LOL....
And poor Ella could do with brushing up on her telepathy skills, bless her , hope Anala gives her a nice treat for trying.
Really good fun.
Old 20-06-2023, 06:45 AM
Master

Ohhh so the word that didn’t jump out was it. That’s so weird…
Old 20-06-2023, 06:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Ohhh so the word that didn’t jump out was it. That’s so weird…
You might have been thinking of the "black-eared catbird " which is a bird, very easy to get confused, so "technically" you could ( almost ) of been right LOL...
Old 20-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Master

Hii AB,

I actually think it makes sense now. In my situation for years and still, my life was a total obstacle run. I said I want this and that, and everyone around just made me not believe in it and if I kept going they made sure I would face a lot of troubles just to get to my goals. They were actual “problem thinkers” and oppressed me. But I found a way to overcome that: optimize myself to see all the obstacles before I hit them, clearing them out of the way before they are manifested. So naturally my intuition is fine tuned to see “what doesn’t work?” Instead of giving “correct answers”. I go all around something to clear it, and then I have freed my “goal” in order to achieve it. But this is only a theory… I’m not sure if it’s true. I did notice that when giving readings, what jumps out the most is issues, fears, problems, obstacles and too narrow ideas/mindsets. But I know how to overcome these, these I can at least work with…

So I saw all the words that were “problems” jumping out, ready for clearing. But there was nothing to clear!! It was just “give the right answer” and no one ever asks me that!! LOL. All I need my intuition for is my daily life, where people constantly attempt to keep me small.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 20-06-2023, 07:49 AM
Master

Ahhh bless you Cosmic. Don't let anyone try to make you feel small. Stand tall and rise above them.
Old 20-06-2023, 07:59 AM
Master

Ohh hell yeah… rising higher and higher. Can’t stop me. I’m so used to these people, they can’t hold me down. I’m a threat to their disbelief.
Old 20-06-2023, 08:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Ohh hell yeah… rising higher and higher. Can’t stop me. I’m so used to these people, they can’t hold me down. I’m a threat to their disbelief.
Haha... That's the spirit !