Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 25-05-2011, 01:26 PM
beth

Need some help.

I was wondering if anyone could help me or give me some advise.

I'm no psychic, But i have had a few visions and alot of my dreams do come to pass. But lately I have had these gut renching feelings about a certain person. Some that just makes me sick to my stomach and some not so bad. My question is, will I find out what they mean? I mean I had one one time and I found out why I had the one that made me sick. But what about the other one's? There the kind of feelings that just stops you in your tracks. Any help would be great.

Thanks
Beth
Old 25-05-2011, 07:00 PM
nightowl

Hey beth,
I can understand your feelings. I have this quite often. It can be a couple of things. Are you an empath, someone who can feel other peoples energy? Sometimes we are able to feel how another person is feeling physically, spiritually and emotionally. For me this is what I call discernment and when I experience these feelings it is more on the level of sensing someones true intentions or spirit intentions. Sometimes our bodies will physically react to negative energy if we are sensitive to it.

When I experience these feelings I usually say a little prayer of protection and say a prayer for the person involved. Sending positive healing energy into their situation and life and if I feel others my be in danger because of what I am sensing I pray the same for them as well. Hope this helps some if you have anymore questions feel free to ask or pm me.

nightowl
Old 26-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Knower

These feelings are either yours or someone else's so learn the difference. Also your intent is important. Energy follows intent. Some talk about tool eg white light protection,smudging, using crystals, such tools are an expression of intent.

Will you find out what they mean? Maybe or maybe not! Learn to kinda disassociate from them, observe them like and dont let your emtional reaction to them get in the way, kinda be a like a nurse!

No clear answers sometimes so you have to get to a place where you can accept that. Good luck :)
Old 26-05-2011, 03:42 PM
beth

Thanks Orbie,

This helps. Its just all so new to me and not sure about what to do with it. If anything.

Beth
Old 27-05-2011, 08:03 AM
Knower

Many will offer advice but the most important thing to do is to listen within, to trust your gut and be at peace with yourself (Im talking you me here too lol). Dont make others' experiences fit your own, read about them for sure and maybe some will resonate, strike a chord and give you that moment inside when the light bulb switches on or the aha!! moment as I call it. If in doubt do nowt, just roll with it, step back and go with the gut. Most of all, keep it simple! Dont make things complicated, just let it be, keep a journal if it helps you. x