Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-09-2017, 02:01 AM
Suspended
Neil,

Just curious, may I ask where you get all these information from? Or another time you're only by assumption and guessing?

I wonder where in the Bible that show you that he's creator's son or he's son of creator. So far never any scriptures saying that but you're so asserted to tell us about it by your concept way.
Old 21-09-2017, 05:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Neil,

Just curious, may I ask where you get all these information from? Or another time you're only by assumption and guessing?

I wonder where in the Bible that show you that he's creator's son or he's son of creator. So far never any scriptures saying that but you're so asserted to tell us about it by your concept way.

Once again Jeremy, i am not interested in coversing with you...you might wonder "WHY", I am not interested in conversing with you...
Well that is because you have been in the past and still to this day, a very un lovingly rude, self centered, self opionated person, who is un interested in anyone elses thoughts, and very quick to quash anyones information, whilst declairing that everyone "bar yourself" is infested with demonic beings, and that we are all fools.

I have asked you on a number of occasions to 'PROVE' your, self professed god like nobility and dharma, by transporting your earthly physical flesh form, to my place here in Australia, via self levitation and propulsion, as any being that suggest that they, are themselves, equal to, in dharma, with jesus, or with other spiritual beings who are very highly developed soul beings.

But you keep attacking us all, and praising yourself, and will not 'PROVE' yourself, as I have asked, by transporting your earthly physical flesh form to me here in Australia.....as jesus could do himself, 2000 odd years ago whilst still in the earthly flesh form...and if as you say, that you are equal to him you should be capable of accomplishing this most simple task....BUT YOU WILL NOT, WILL YOU....as you are not capable. So you will rudely blast me once again, in orderfor you to be someone of spiritual nobility and notoriety...so go right ahead..as you will be un able to emotionally affect me...."SMILES"

As others have said to you before jeremy....you allow yourself to be completely fooled by dark beings, who constantly feed you with fake god like tasks, of cleansing the universe of evil.
And you can not see through their deceptions.

Jeremy that is why I do not want to converse with you.

Ps..once again you have not understood any of my post, as is evident....or you have no ability to express your self, in the way that you are trying to, because of your very poor knowledge of the English language.
Old 21-09-2017, 06:36 AM
Suspended
I read your post twice in order not to leave out any important "fact" or doubt.

In this post ,you mainly mentioned three points:

1) You said, I'm barred myself and infested by demonic beings that's dark energy.

2) Your request about me to transport my physical flesh to your place in Australia.

3) You said, I attack you "all".

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

1) I'm kindly to inform you that I can't be infested by demonic beings long if there's any. That may be just a few seconds, minutes, but they can never control of my thinking, they can only make me sleepy, tired , unable to concentrate or focus on my writing. And no more because inside my body is full of Buddha's Chinese scripture words. And at my back , there's Jesus's cross. And my mentors are keeping their eyes on me. So I don't have any chance to be possessed or influenced by demons.

2) If you request is necessary or rational and have to be done then at the appropriate time I may do it but not now. It's very simple, who's going to pay me for doing it? You, I ask for 50 millions USD from you , your own money (no by others). So I may do it for you.

Do you ever see, Jesus to open the sea as Moses have done because he's a human God or as Buddha Sakyamuni? Why, he has to be the same as other human gods? Is your mind , your request sensible?

3) You said, I attack all . Do I have attack you by just asking where you get your answers or proof?

Surely, I've seriously asking or "attack" on their saying about the truth but never all of them. I asked neil, Ab Orgine, Ahiyah... But not white pegadus, Kjw, Morpheus, Busby..... It's because your sayiny is mostly misleading all viewers here.

%%%%%%^^%%%%%%

So may I ask again, where you get your information about those "truth"? If you don't answer me is okay. Others will like to ask the same questions as me.
Old 21-09-2017, 08:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong

So may I ask again, where you get your information about those "truth"? If you don't answer me is okay. Others will like to ask the same questions as me.

Jeremy YES, YOU MAY ASK AGAIN, ABOUT WHERE I GET, WHAT I POST ABOUT...."BUT AS I HAVE PREVIOUSLY SAID TO YOU" .

I DO NOT WANT TO CONVERSE WITH YOU, FOR THE SAME REASONS, THAT I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN TO YOU, IN ALL OF MY RECENT REPLIES TO YOU.

JEREMY...YOU COULD RE READ MY RECENT POSTS TO YOU, SO THAT IT MIGHT SINK IN, THAT I AM SURELY NOT INTERESTED, IN ANYTHING THAT YOU POST ABOUT, AND NOR AM I CONCERNED FOR MYSELF, WITH WHAT YOU POST ABOUT.
Old 21-09-2017, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Jeremy YES, YOU MAY ASK AGAIN, ABOUT WHERE I GET, WHAT I POST ABOUT...."BUT AS I HAVE PREVIOUSLY SAID TO YOU" .

I DO NOT WANT TO CONVERSE WITH YOU, FOR THE SAME REASONS, THAT I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN TO YOU, IN ALL OF MY RECENT REPLIES TO YOU.

JEREMY...YOU COULD RE READ MY RECENT POSTS TO YOU, SO THAT IT MIGHT SINK IN, THAT I AM SURELY NOT INTERESTED, IN ANYTHING THAT YOU POST ABOUT, AND NOR AM I CONCERNED FOR MYSELF, WITH WHAT YOU POST ABOUT.

That is a little bit harsh neil.
You keep relpying so obviously are interested enough to read the posts, you are giving mixed messages to him.
Why not just ignore posts that are not relevent to you, it would be kinder
Old 21-09-2017, 09:39 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

White P;
Quote:
ab orig-you made a statement that God is jewish-I asked you several times to state where in the bibe does it say that God is Jewish. you respond with how the jewish nation began-

lol - that's because the WHOLE BIBLE IS JEWISH - obviously - ALL ABOUT the JEWISH god we call Yhvh !! I dont need to pick any particular passage as they ALL PERTAIN TO YHVH dont they, and that one IS THE JEWISH GOD...lol....this is a rcording lol...

Quote:
I understand how the jewish nation began. No where in the bible does it state God is jewish-it does state that God is God of the jewish people.

You DO NOT understand any of this - clearly - if you did then you wouldn't need to be asking me to prove anything - youd know what we all know, that is the Jewish god and the chrstian religious god are the SAME god lol and it IS JEWISH lol..

Quote:
Jesus Christ is not a fable-a fictious character in the Bible-again you make statements but fail to provide support for your statements. again I asked you to utilize the bible and again you utilize catholic documents

You really are a fool - I tell you blatantly that the bible is a fraud - and you tell me to use the bible to prove my case....your a joke surely...I provided PLENTY OF EVIDENCE - NONE RELIGIOUS - NONE BIASSED - HISTORICAL PROOF from those who ACTUALLY manufactured the bible !! Again I tell you - to simply say 2if its not bible its not acceptable" is entirely self defeating if you want actual truth...lol...Read the long post again about how why and when your religion has its TRUE origins - entirely MAN MADE !! Discuss that EVIDENCE if you like - Id be glad to....

Quote:
as much as your attempting to shame me and show me as ignorant of understanding the bible-you also attempt to gain support from other "religious types" -

No no no - I don't need THEIR support -YOU DO lol - I asked the other religious type to verify what THEY know as obviously they will agree with me (yhvh IS jewish) - am hoping that when OTHER religious types tell you then perhaps the basic truth will finally dawn for YOU - I dont need any verification here, I already know what is what and besides, I have HISTORICAL PROOF as my evidence...lol..you know - INDEPENDANT and NONE BIASSED evidence supports me FULLY....No dear one - the other religious types here are for YOUR verification, not mine - seems we ALL know this basic issue of the gods chosen nation - everyone except you that is...lol.. btw - Im not doing anything to you - you are doing it all to yourself - all Im doing is showing plain truth...

Quote:
you make the claim that God is jewish-i asked for the verse-you did not provide it. I make the claim that God is the God of the jewish people-and I am able to support that statement from verses in the Bible.

lol - WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE..??...

God IS Jewish - obviously - it SPECIFICALLY STARTED THE JEWISH NATION -ergo - from OUR perspective that god is for sure a JEWISH GOD !! Obvious - undeniable... It DID NOT REVEAL ITSELF TO ANY OTHER NATION - did it..??..lol....It didn't for example - reveal itself to the Americas - didnt show up there and say "hi Im Yhvh YOUR god" - It didn't show up, in say Australia either - didn't reveal itsel to the natives there and say "hi Im yhvh YOUR god" did it..??..

NO - only to the JEWS it revealed itself !! ergo - that god IS JEWSIH !! Try to twisy it any way you need - but truth IS truth dear one..lol...you simply cannot seperate that god from Jewish heritage - they are the SAME THING, that god is foundation to the entire Jewish nation and THROUGH the jewish heritage the world in introduced to Yhvh !! Ergo that god IS Jewish cannot be separated from the Jews ever, foundational....why is that so hard for you to grasp..??..

Quote:
you claim that Jesus Christ is a fictious character of the Bible. I claim that Jesus Christ is Gods Son who is the Savior of the world-I asked you to cite verses from the bible supporting your claim that Jesus is a fictious character-you do not provide them. I made my statements of who Jesus Christ is and can support it with versus in the Bible.

lol - see how they trapped you..??...lol...What a pathetic joke - you don't even see it.....Look - the bible is a FRAUD - you simply cannot rely on it for truth as PROVED when I showed you clearly its AUTHENTIC REAL WORLD ORIGINS !!! MADE UP BY MAN !!! it is pointless then to tell us you provided "proof from the bible" as the bible is FRAUD lol - all you provided then is FRAUDULANT "proof" lol - again - this is a recording...lol.. the ONLY thing the bible NT provides is WORDS FROM MAN, and those words are DESIGNED to hide this truth from you...lol.... Do as I DID - go OUTSIDE of your religion - show me REAL WORLD NONE BIASED PROOF a I SHOWED YOU !!

In closing I will say again - I have NOT insulted you or your intelligence - YOU have done that to your self repeatedly and blatantly, with your stupid brain dead comments...lol.. Think about it - I prove to you already the bible NT is a complete deception, so your answer is to say show me BIBLE PROOF of the things I claim and you say in effect if its NOT bible proof then it doesn't count - idiotic in the extreme...lol...so no, you embarrass yourself here its not my doing, just speaking plain truth...

All I ACTUALLY do - is show you the "truth" of YOUR religious statements contained in the bible - only it turns out its simply NOT TRUTH after all, and THAT issue of RELIGIOUS DECEPTION, is what gets you so angry here if you are honest - shoot the messenger if you must - but still - truth IS truth

Kjw;
Quote:
Yes--YHVH(Jehovah is the only true living God. Jesus is his son, the one he sent forth, the Messiah---- YHVH( is not the god of Islam.) They place a mere mortal-Mohammed above the Messiah--a serious mistake.

Hmm - regardless how MAN interprets it -still - it IS the SAME GOD YHVH !!

Same patriarchal lineage - same Angelic messengers - same "god revealed" - your god simply CHOSE AGAIN - a NEW NATION and a NEW COVENANT !! It doesn't matter what MAN says - that IS what your GOD says - it ABABDONED the Jews - because Christ came to us and revealed its truth, NOT GOD AT ALL - an IMPOSTER...So, your god then as said, abandoned the Jews entirely, went off to start a new nation, new religion Islam - it them ORDERED the new religion of Islam to CONQUER THE WORLD IN ITS NAME !! It abandoned the Jews after Christ revealed its truth and it started all over again just down the road in Mecca - told the followers there to now go out and DESTROY all the previous religions and make them all to bow down and worship yhvh - only difference really, it started calling itself Allah instead but it IS the same deity manipulating us all the way through !! WE are still living with the fallout from all this religious deception even to this day !!
Old 21-09-2017, 09:55 AM
Suspended
Neil,

My post has no restriction or never persuade others to read or believe what I say. But it's the viewers themselves to judge what I say is true or not. It's because not all people can|ever read and know what I've encountered experience so I'll never hope too many will read it. But my post really have a lot people to see for what I've pointed out in my viewpoint about the secret|truth of our God.It's quite the objective opinions on the spiritual realm that not everyone can get elsewhere. It's because no one can see as I do and interact with Gods. That's the truth and precious treasure no one can get.

So I don't mind someone dislike or like to read my post.
Old 21-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Suspended
I paste it here just to show you, how kundalini energy can be harmful to human and it's an invasion of demons in one's nervous system. I've experienced it myself when one God in the universe send it to my stomach. It's then produced by love making by the invaders or demons to produce bliss or orgasm. Which is transmitted to my nervous system. That's anyone who practice Kundalini is controlled by demons. That's the fact. So Ab Orgine is one of them. And don't tell me that's your holy spirits........

Then it's obvious that his all understanding is not from Christianity source.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Madness, Depression, Heart Palpitations Are “Common” side effects of Kundalini Yoga | Women of Grace
www.womenofgrace.com › blog

This is the religious explanation of a kundalini awakening, an event that is accompanied by many physical and/or spiritual side effects which some regard as evidence of spiritual progress, but others see as potentially serious problems. These include:

• Involuntary jerks, tremors, shaking, itching, tingling, and crawling sensations, especially in the arms and legs

• Energy rushes or feelings of electricity circulating the body

• Heart palpitations

• Intense heat (sweating) or cold, especially as energy is experienced passing through the chakras

• Visions or sounds at times associated with a particular chakra

• Emotional purgings in which particular emotions become dominant for short periods of time.

• Depression

• Pressure inside the skull and headache

• Bliss, feelings of infinite love and universal connectedness, transcendent awareness

• Involuntary suspension of breath

The spiritual manifestations can be even more bizarre. People who have experienced a kundalini awakening have testified to terrifying experiences, such as being visited by spirits who at first appeared friendly but then became hostile and abusive. In this article a woman named Carole, who is a personal friend of noted Christian apologist, Dr. John Weldon, was physically and spiritually assaulted by spirits who would try to extract the life from her body, as if “monstrosities of another world were trying to take my very soul from me, inflicting pain beyond endurance, ripping and tearing into the very depths of my being.”

When the assaults would not stop, she was referred to Dr. C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., a noted neurosurgeon, a former professor at Harvard University, past president of the American Holistic Medical Association, and the author of Occult Medicine Can Save Your Life. He couldn’t help her, and sent her to Dr. Robert Leichtman, M.D., another spiritist who coauthored several dozen books allegedly received by revelation from the spirits.

Leichtman admitted that Carole’s situation was not uncommon among followers of Eastern gurus and even admitted to her that some had died of these and similar psychic attacks. He was also unable to help her.

Carole was ultimately healed when she turned her life over to the only true Master Healer – Jesus Christ.
Old 21-09-2017, 12:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
That is a little bit harsh neil.
You keep relpying so obviously are interested enough to read the posts, you are giving mixed messages to him.
Why not just ignore posts that are not relevent to you, it would be kinder

I give jeremy no such mixed messages as you suggest. I only speak to him to let him know that I have no CONCERN with his information nor any belief either...but I will always keep up with what he or anyone writes.

Sky. ...I had stopped posting to Jeremy long ago, when I realized that Jeremy had been very obviously unloving in his replies to people that do not see it his way....simple.

And I did originally, "politely" let Jeremy know, the way it is. And that I would not be communicating with him from that moment on, and nor would I, post in reply to jeremy, when jeremy takes it upon his self to try to engage in conversation with me.

I always take the time to tell jeremy, that I am not interested in communicating with him, when he attempts to engage in conversation with me....but now, unfortunately, jeremy continues to take it upon himself, to reply to other forum members posts, to let those members know that 'AB Origine' & I are deluded fools.....AND YOU SAY THAT I HAD BEEN HARSH...I THINK NOT....AND INFACT I BELIEVE THAT JEREMY AND I CAN TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES, WITHOUT YOUR IN PUT....WOULDN'T YOU SAY.

I love and respect myself enough, to have been up front with jeremy, and not want to engage with him from that moment on and I would speak the same to him in a face to face situation and politely as well.

And I am not the type of person that would need to cry, and use the ignore option like others on this forum.

And the only way to learn in this life, is to listen to all information that flows in our direction. and that is how I have learnt some very important knowledge, that no one on this site still to this day, does not seem to be aware of, I quietly listen to all information that flows to me from the very dark to the very bright kinds of beings. And our jeremy, indeed is a self righteous and self opinionated person, that will not respect others, so it is my choice to quietly read his posts, without engaging with him, and when he continually and un lovingly disrespects me, then I will let him know that he is stepping over the line again.

And I will reply to other forum members posts, as I did today, because it is my right to posts with as much respect, to all other forum members, to the best of my ability at that time.

But there seems to be a few thin skinned forum members that seem to need to intervene, without keeping up to date with everything.

With respect. ..neil

Ps.. and here he is, still trying to engage with me, in his post #87, after I have let him know that I am not wanting to engage with him, so that he does not look ridiculous in other members eyes.
Old 21-09-2017, 01:44 PM
Suspended
Neil,

You don't want to communicate with my post that's okay. No big deal! You call my name ten times in one post like that, no wonder I wake up so many times while I've a nap just now. It must be you're lingered on my name here do call my brain to notice it . Hahaha, I should thank my mentors again that why they have taught me so sensitive on my perception. My perception has become omniscient just right to do my work with good reasons. But no abuse is necessary.

You can say whatever you like but remember your saying mark who you're. And whatever you plan in your mind Gods can see it. I don't mind that you cal me no loving or full of love. I've so many Gods to judge me. And you've no any reference to do that judgement job. So what you do or saying can't represent those who disagreed with you. They're on my side. Can you see that, I mean those in my universe-heaven. Their judgement is more correct than anyone on earth.

So human may disagree with what I say. But there's the fact that no argument is necessary to put to be tested. It's what it's, time will tell it's true. Whatever you said, can be just like "no one wants to trust", if he has seen from the very beginning that we communicate with each other.

The first post you respond to me saying that I'm affected by darkness and almost all the same after that......Then I give you a proof....... then you ask me to ring your bell which's constructed with connection of high electric power. And it give me a shock of current on my hand. Then I still going to your place.... nothing can harm me....

So who's rude here. Have I scolding you for that trick that may kill a spirit. So you talk of " "love" , I like that so call love, especially from a man like you. Can that prove that you sow love when you invite people to your house and give other a deadly shock of current? That's a good of what????? Friendship or something else? ??

Which of your post that you've written is not assuming ? That's why I respond to you tell you you mustn't write in that manner, but you say, I'm...... Okay, that's you business no mine.