Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-01-2012, 01:53 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
i know for alot of twin connections there is a third party involved ,do u think that maybe there is sumone else who may try and come between u who isnt yet revealed?

Mystical, do you mean spiritually a third party? who would that be? I am married, so i guess that could be a 3rd party, but the intruder was a female. And neither of us wanted anything to do with her, as though she was just that an intruder......
Old 10-01-2012, 02:04 AM
Master

It's your shadow. The feminine shadow, to be specific. The mask represents the shadow self. You are trying to reject the shadow instead of embracing it. If you research the shadow, you will likely find something that clicks with you.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:46 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
It's your shadow. The feminine shadow, to be specific. The mask represents the shadow self. You are trying to reject the shadow instead of embracing it. If you research the shadow, you will likely find something that clicks with you.

This is what i found:

When we are ****ed off or angry, insecure or jealous, we are just afraid. We need to be very patient and gentle with ourselves, as we nurture and honor these fears within.

This work is not easy, but is a beautiful aspect of the spiritual journey, whereby we can seriously learn to love ourselves through the fear, transforming the dark shadow feminine energy into pure LOVE and spirit and raising our vibration to the Divine Sacred Feminine of higher consciousness and light.

They say that before we are really ready to love another, we must truly learn to love ourselves. That’s why we often choose to be in difficult relationships, or choose to be alone even. Yes, we have actually chosen these relationships or ways of life; they didn’t just happen to us. When we take responsibility for our choices, the transformation can actually begin to take place, whereby we can manifest the very best for ourselves. When we truly love ourselves enough, we either get out of those negative relationships, or we work on ourselves to become more of unconditional love and move the negative energy within to vibrate and attract similar energy in another person. Every relationship is a perfect mirror and a perfect opportunity to do that sacred work on ourselves; it is not an excuse however, to work on or heal the other… for that is classic “dark shadow feminine” behavior at her most potent.

I used to dump blame on the other person whenever there was tension. This allowed the ego to control both me and the relationship, preventing me from transforming fear into LOVE and from resonating with pure sacred feminine essence by working on myself. I classify this stuff as classic, “dark shadow feminine” behavior, ultimately blocking me from being pure LOVE and uniting with my beloved twin flame. It is up to each of us to take responsibility for our own choices and not the other person, when there is stress and tension within the relationship. When we concentrate on ourselves and not what’s wrong with the other person, we begin to raise our frequency into the light we LOVE being attracted to in other people.

Gypsymystique, i think you are on to something! This is exactly what i have been experiencing. So basically, i am almost sabotaging my tf relationship because i am not going with the flow....i am so concerned with the fact that we have not had contact (in the physical) that i am creating tension. Oh my gosh.........holy cow.......so in the dream, we both said we didn't want it because we both know that it is causing our tf relationship harm........am i getting it??? So even he is aware that i am creating this dark shadow fem behavior? Or is he creating it as well?
Old 10-01-2012, 04:09 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeliever
This is what i found:

When we are ****ed off or angry, insecure or jealous, we are just afraid. We need to be very patient and gentle with ourselves, as we nurture and honor these fears within.

This work is not easy, but is a beautiful aspect of the spiritual journey, whereby we can seriously learn to love ourselves through the fear, transforming the dark shadow feminine energy into pure LOVE and spirit and raising our vibration to the Divine Sacred Feminine of higher consciousness and light.

They say that before we are really ready to love another, we must truly learn to love ourselves. That’s why we often choose to be in difficult relationships, or choose to be alone even. Yes, we have actually chosen these relationships or ways of life; they didn’t just happen to us. When we take responsibility for our choices, the transformation can actually begin to take place, whereby we can manifest the very best for ourselves. When we truly love ourselves enough, we either get out of those negative relationships, or we work on ourselves to become more of unconditional love and move the negative energy within to vibrate and attract similar energy in another person. Every relationship is a perfect mirror and a perfect opportunity to do that sacred work on ourselves; it is not an excuse however, to work on or heal the other… for that is classic “dark shadow feminine” behavior at her most potent.

I used to dump blame on the other person whenever there was tension. This allowed the ego to control both me and the relationship, preventing me from transforming fear into LOVE and from resonating with pure sacred feminine essence by working on myself. I classify this stuff as classic, “dark shadow feminine” behavior, ultimately blocking me from being pure LOVE and uniting with my beloved twin flame. It is up to each of us to take responsibility for our own choices and not the other person, when there is stress and tension within the relationship. When we concentrate on ourselves and not what’s wrong with the other person, we begin to raise our frequency into the light we LOVE being attracted to in other people.

Gypsymystique, i think you are on to something! This is exactly what i have been experiencing. So basically, i am almost sabotaging my tf relationship because i am not going with the flow....i am so concerned with the fact that we have not had contact (in the physical) that i am creating tension. Oh my gosh.........holy cow.......so in the dream, we both said we didn't want it because we both know that it is causing our tf relationship harm........am i getting it??? So even he is aware that i am creating this dark shadow fem behavior? Or is he creating it as well?

Or is this more what you meant?

It wasn’t until I embraced the shadow of the feminine and the duality of all, that I was able to allow myself to more deeply BE. To BE, is to allow the shadow of the feminine to come through and TRUST! The shadow of the feminine is breaking down what isn’t working within us and in our lives – the absolute opposite of peace! This creates feelings such as overwhelm, a sense of loss and a desire to cling onto what you know. You’ll want to turn to your masculine energy to fix and strive for better or for more. Yet consciously bringing in the feminine means to allow for the break down and then trust. BE. Create the space for what wants to come forward through flow rather than automatically strive to make it better.

Your ego has you believe you get closer to your desires when you strive. This is the masculine energy that has dominated us and lives deep within all our psyches. Yet if you look back on your life, you will find that some of your greatest gifts happened when you did not have expectations – perhaps when expectations were even gone.

For me, when I was least expecting a relationship is when I met my husband. When I was at a low with my career and was ready to give up, is when my first book was birthed. I was unconscious of the feminine energy at work in those cases. I was not aware how I was broken down in order to make room for my desires.

Now we are being called to allow her to work through us consciously. To actually support her to breakdown, let go, and listen. This is the work of 11-11-11, the opening, the feminine energy that is coming through in the world. This is our challenge. Yet the sooner we jump into her shadow, the more we open ourselves to the absolute miracles she brings forward within each of our lives.

Stay attuned to your being-ness and your emotions. They are a gateway, present to support you to make this inte
Old 10-01-2012, 04:28 AM
Master

Well, both of those are good explanations. I would suggest you find the one that resonates most with you. Also, your feminine shadow is the same as his, so it could be both of you getting in your own way.

I started my tf journey by researching my inner masculine and the shadow. I have very profound dreams about my masculine (often sexual in nature and often with the shadow).

When you said that there was no actual person to come between you and spoke more about the 'dark mask' and the gender, I realized what it was you were dreaming about.

Happy healing! ;)
Old 10-01-2012, 04:47 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Well, both of those are good explanations. I would suggest you find the one that resonates most with you. Also, your feminine shadow is the same as his, so it could be both of you getting in your own way.

I started my tf journey by researching my inner masculine and the shadow. I have very profound dreams about my masculine (often sexual in nature and often with the shadow).

When you said that there was no actual person to come between you and spoke more about the 'dark mask' and the gender, I realized what it was you were dreaming about.

Happy healing! ;)

Well we definately both get in our own way!! Do you think it is possible that he had this same dream? My dreams with tf, are never sexual in nature, always very loving though......i had one the night before thanksgiving and it felt so real that i carried that feeling with me the entire day;) I find this interesting as my tf and i dated 20 some years ago, so we have been physical with each other......sigh......that was when he first ran.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:31 AM
Master
Quote:

i agree with gypsymystique here , but maybe there is another woman who u do not know of yet , since i have met my twin , there has been a triangle me my twin and another gentleman , not one im with but has been around since the start , and with my twin there is a triangle him , me and another woman , but same with them they are not together , there are talks of a triangle associated with twins ,all three are linked spiritually .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 10-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Master

You know, I have observed that third person in many tf relationships. I asked my spirit guides about that, and they said it has nothing to do with the twins. It's someone else trying to get to that energy. (someone who doesn't belong)

Likely, it's a karmic relationship with one or both twins that the 3rd is linked in as.