Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-01-2012, 01:08 AM
imabeliever

odd question, but curious how this wonderful group would interpret

I think i have always been a spiritual person, but it wasn't until recently that i became awakened;) Someone once told me that we have a very very deep relationship on many levels.......i guess i never realized the significance of the comment until recently when i became more spiritually aware. Also we cannot be together in the physical and when i said where does this leave us he said something about being together in our dreams. Prior to becoming more spiritually aware, i took these comments as cheesy hogwash.......but after finding this site and looking back at our relationship i am thinking perhaps he is spiritual himself........maybe farther along than me since i seem to be the one realizing things after the fact. After joining this forum and reading everyone's stories, i believe we might be TF's. We have known each other most of our adult lives. We dated 20 some years ago. He broke it off. I was devastated. We had no real contct for 20 years until we both attended a high school reunion. When i saw him, i felt his pain (he was going through difficult time) i could feel it. Everything else was back burnered, all my anger, pain, all i felt was love and caring for him. And it was like time had stood still. Anyways we have stayed in contact the last four years, and since, i have undergone a transformation (which i realize now was an awakening) When we spoke of why he left me many years ago he said it was because he was scared because he had never felt that way before....he was worried he would not be the person he wanted to be.......he ran. He told me he hasn't been comfortable in a relationship since me. There is so much more, but way too much to write;) i realized i never really stopped loving him, just kinda put him away on a shelf (self preservation) He has told me he loves me..........apparently he never stopped either. I am married. He is recently divorced, but dealing with alot of personal issues. I have always felt we were reunited for a purpose. I truly think he helped me to find myself again, mentally, physically and spiritually. He started to open up to me, but then we became close, and because i did not "get" the nature of our relationship there has been alot of hot mess. Now he has pulled away. I don't know if he realizes we may be tfs or not.......looking back he seems to be the level headed one.....when he wasn't coming by to see me i sent messages to him thinking i had ruined everything and he replied have you lost your mind, nothing is wrong........he came by to see me and told me to breathe. Reading alot of what you all have experienced has helped me realize that i need to chill. Its hard for me to see him with other women, which is what always creates the hot mess between us. Anyways, normally he always comes around, but this time it has been 4 mos. since we communicated (physically) i have sent messages, but nothing............its hard not knowing how he is doing as he is going through an extremely difficutl period mentally and physically. And i have started to unravel. If i pull it together and get myself back where i should, start running again, get back on my food allergy diet, take care of me, it will benefit him as well correct? Is that how it works? Thank you for letting me share some of the craziness that has been in my head;)
Old 08-01-2012, 03:04 AM
Master

Well, the important thing is that taking care of yourself will benefit you! It will also benefit your present loved ones and any true twin flame you have.

It's nice if it benefits him, but you can only really take care of yourself in this world. Worrying about if it's helping him will not really help either of you in the long run.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:58 AM
imabeliever

thank you for your reply gypsymystique! i don't really know what i am looking for.......just going through alot of confusion over all of this and trying to find answers;)
Old 09-01-2012, 07:52 AM
U.I.am

"imabeliever" time is a human concept that rules our humanoid world, in pure energy time is but a foot print of reality, when the time has come (lol excuse the pun...) for you and your TF to be together there will be no more running no more hiding, it will just be, undeniable to not be together. Within the worldly restraint of time, patience is a constant, hold on to it.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:04 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by U.I.am
"imabeliever" time is a human concept that rules our humanoid world, in pure energy time is but a foot print of reality, when the time has come (lol excuse the pun...) for you and your TF to be together there will be no more running no more hiding, it will just be, undeniable to not be together. Within the worldly restraint of time, patience is a constant, hold on to it.

thank you U.I.am.......thank you.....it means alot!
Old 09-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Knower
when the time has come (lol excuse the pun...)

Had to smile when I r ead this U.I. am. I've been a student of A Course in Miracles for four years. In last night's study group, we were talking about time being an illusion (well, we ALWAYS bring that one up) and in the course of the conversation someone said....well, why didn't I discover all of this when I was a child? And I jokingly said "it just wasn't your time!" Then we all chuckled.....but I digress (:
Old 09-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Knower
btw imabeliever .... my TF story is VERY similar to yours...even down to the timing and running. We reconnected four years ago after a 25-year separation, and even though it was in a different context, you and I seem to be walking parallel paths on this spiritual adventure.

During these past four years, my dear soul friend became deeply involved in a very dramatic, very toxic relationship and I got to be both long-distance observer and confidante. Tough stuff, but I began to open to the concept of love on another, all-inclusive level. Still working on that, though (;
Old 10-01-2012, 04:57 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisi14
btw imabeliever .... my TF story is VERY similar to yours...even down to the timing and running. We reconnected four years ago after a 25-year separation, and even though it was in a different context, you and I seem to be walking parallel paths on this spiritual adventure.

During these past four years, my dear soul friend became deeply involved in a very dramatic, very toxic relationship and I got to be both long-distance observer and confidante. Tough stuff, but I began to open to the concept of love on another, all-inclusive level. Still working on that, though (;

Hi sis14! Well it is comforting to know there are others experiencing this journey and some of us in the same stages as well;) The hardest part for me is realizing how much more important the tf relationship is over the normal love relationship. I want it all and i want it now..............its hard......and because of this, i have created alot of stress in our relationship.