Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-01-2012, 09:08 PM
Guide
Why do you think only some are sexually attracted to their Tf's

Hi, I was wondering why do you think some are sexually/romantically attracted to their Tf's and others are not.. Is it a different journey for those who are than for those who are not? Would like to hear if you have a sexual/romantic attraction or not.

I 100% have an sexual attraction and romantic vibe with my TF. It is completely mutual even though because of him being committed we do not act on it physically. We have at times pushed the boundaries though technology. This attraction came about shortly after we became friends and then all the deep spiritual stuff came after....
Old 04-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Guide
I have never been attracted to anyone as strongly as I am to my TF, he has told me the same.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:41 PM
soul whisperer

I was shocked at the attraction and pull my twin has on me...for a few reasons...I didn't expect it, i wasn't looking for it, it just happened, and the 'explosion' of feelings came about after the 3rd time we met and he hugged me tightly....that was it....suddenly it was like "OMG! I'm home"....
:((( but now what? we've never been physically intimate although we've talked about it and (at least for me) have been intimate with him in spirit - I haven't had the courage to ask him if he has had the same experience. Maybe one day I will get to ask him..... thing is, when we meet now our 'relationship' and rapport is at a level of 'comfort' and 'intimacy' as if we have been physically intimate, or at least know each other at such a deep level....it's probably our souls communicating even when we're unawares....lol!
Old 04-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Master

I can't speak for anyone else regarding attraction or lack thereof, but for myself it's so spiritual I just can't imagine being sexual with it. I can see what sex would have to be like to even happen, and it would have to be so different I can't even picture it (with anyone on that level).

That being said, it's totally possible that the spiritual part is just what is there initially and extended contact could actually lead to some other kinds of feelings. I just haven't gotten to spend that much time with him. The last encounter did seem different than the first couple.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:57 PM
raindropsofhope

I am very attracted to my twin soul,i am drawned to him very much.<3<3<3O:-)
Old 05-01-2012, 02:51 AM
Black Velvet

I'm attracted to mine very much. Just to hold hands would drive me wild.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:15 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Velvet
I'm attracted to mine very much. Just to hold hands would drive me wild.

Thats cute :) .. I was thinking about what it would be like to kiss mine the other day and almost ran off the road !!
Old 05-01-2012, 05:59 AM
Spring1988

Though i am moving on from her, i can easily say i am VERY attracted to her physically and romantically. She is attracted to me as well but we'll never act on it cuz we're both with other people. As far as sex goes, i would say my feelings towards her are more spiritual than sexual. Its like we'd have to lay together for some time not saying a word and then just merge together as one.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:08 AM
Ascender
I'm not sure why others wouldn't be, your thought about their journey is a likely clue.

With my TF the sexual attraction is massive. Of course, my attraction for her is far beyond merely the physical, but it's truly as if the Gods conspired purely on my behalf to sculpt the most exquisite face and body for my simple enjoyment. They did good... Damn good. Big time thumbs up to the Gods!
Old 05-01-2012, 07:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
Hi, I was wondering why do you think some are sexually/romantically attracted to their Tf's and others are not.. Is it a different journey for those who are than for those who are not? Would like to hear if you have a sexual/romantic attraction or not.

I 100% have an sexual attraction and romantic vibe with my TF. It is completely mutual even though because of him being committed we do not act on it physically. We have at times pushed the boundaries though technology. This attraction came about shortly after we became friends and then all the deep spiritual stuff came after....

i think it's harder cause you then have the soul love AND the romantic love,
mixed up into one big mess when they run lol.
You would love them anyway and THEN your thrown in a lump of spiritual soul pull too, loosing someone you love is hard enough let alone with a soul pull, although i have to say i felt i loved him and would quite happily have married him if he'd asked with no background on him at all after one date and im usually SUPER cautious about love and men.
if it's only spiritual at least you can always question why you like them or accept it as just a spiritual connection
maybe that occurs when there is more of a need to work together than be together physically.
I wou;dnt have put tf down as my type to be honest but he is really very very good looking