Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-12-2011, 08:39 PM
Nada

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR TF DOES THIS TO YOU??

Happy holidays everyone! Merry time is here.

Instead of dwelling on the heartbreaks, pains, longings, confusion, and disappointments of TFs connections, let's put some amusement into these unique relationships and try to have some fun with its special connection.

After all, TFs relationship is for enlightenment (ultimately happiness) and not for suffering.

So, here is the scenario:
Tomorrow, you wake up and you TF is standing at your door (or call, email, text, Facebook, or twitter - you get the idea).

And finally, your TF tells you what you have been wanted to hear for years (Or what you thought that you wanted).

To your astonishment, the following words come out of your TF's mouth:
"I just learned about twin flames connections and I finally realized that you are my twin flame. Now I know this truth, I never want to be separated from you, never. I want you in my life forever. I love you unconditionally. You are me and I am you. I am sorry for all the pains that I caused you by denying our connection. Please accept me."

Now what?

Here are some options. I used cartoon characters as metaphors for fun.
Please pick an option from the followings with your amusement intact and keep it light.

1. Roadrunner response: "Beep Beep".
You are so used to your TF running. Subconsciously, you just did not think that this would happen. In fact, subconsciously, you were comfortable with how things were. So, you decide to ignore this event and pretend that you did not hear anything your TF just said. You are looking for an exit and you are going to run now.

2. Pepé Le Pew response: "You are my peanut, I am your brittle".
Finally, you got what you have longed for. You just want to merge together. You do not waste any time. Too much time has been wasted already.

3. Tom and Jerry: "Really? Now you are telling me this after all my attempts. Now you finally see how much pain that you have caused me."
You are now pouting and want your TF to know how much you were hurting. Now your TF knows, you want your TF to feel some of the same pain that you felt.

4. Mickey and Minnie: "Ok, I am so glad that you now know. Let's talk and spend sometimes to figure out our purpose together."
This is a pure Disney approach. You take it slow and work together. Peace , rainbows, and totally rated PG.

5. Other: state what your response would be. Keep an amusement into it.
Keep a happy thought!

Please keep in mind that this can actually happen to you.

I thought about doing this to my TF and was wondering what his response would be.
And these cartoon images came to my mind.
Looking forward to your responses!
Old 21-12-2011, 08:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Finally, you got what you have longed for. You just want to merge together. You do not waste any time. Too much time has been wasted already.

I think this, number 2 would be my choice, in a very Jerry Mcguire moment I would say "You had me at Hello"...
Old 21-12-2011, 09:05 PM
Ascender
Haha I like the way your mind works! This'll be fun to see others answers.

First, there was a period where I was in a "Tom and Jerry" state, that has long gone. As it must with unconditional love.

Now, I am absolutely at the "Pepé Le Pew". Understand that I know who she is, and had a very substantial long term relationship with her, so there are no doubts. And, as typing this I'm aware that through my earthly reasoning I may, may, also have a tiny bit of a "Mickey and Minnie" approach, that comes from the ego protective conditioning. And as result I would attempt to let that part of ego take a long nap. I would like to just let my soul guide my way.

Not to imply AT ALL that for any others in different cases "Mickey and Minnie" means ego. Only as it pertains to me and my situation.
Old 21-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Knower
Who? who is standing at the door? I don't hear the door! And the telephone hasn't worked properly in ages. Email you say? No, the computer has a virus, it's being fixed. Did I mention that I lost my phone recently?

Beep Beep!
Old 21-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Happy holidays everyone! Merry time is here.

Instead of dwelling on the heartbreaks, pains, longings, confusion, and disappointments of TFs connections, let's put some amusement into these unique relationships and try to have some fun with its special connection.

After all, TFs relationship is for enlightenment (ultimately happiness) and not for suffering.

So, here is the scenario:
Tomorrow, you wake up and you TF is standing at your door (or call, email, text, Facebook, or twitter - you get the idea).

And finally, your TF tells you what you have been wanted to hear for years (Or what you thought that you wanted).

To your astonishment, the following words come out of your TF's mouth:
"I just learned about twin flames connections and I finally realized that you are my twin flame. Now I know this truth, I never want to be separated from you, never. I want you in my life forever. I love you unconditionally. You are me and I am you. I am sorry for all the pains that I caused you by denying our connection. Please accept me."

Now what?

Here are some options. I used cartoon characters as metaphors for fun.
Please pick an option from the followings with your amusement intact and keep it light.

1. Roadrunner response: "Beep Beep".
You are so used to your TF running. Subconsciously, you just did not think that this would happen. In fact, subconsciously, you were comfortable with how things were. So, you decide to ignore this event and pretend that you did not hear anything your TF just said. You are looking for an exit and you are going to run now.

3. Tom and Jerry: "Really? Now you are telling me this after all my attempts. Now you finally see how much pain that you have caused me."
You are now pouting and want your TF to know how much you were hurting. Now your TF knows, you want your TF to feel some of the same pain that you felt.

4. Mickey and Minnie: "Ok, I am so glad that you now know. Let's talk and spend sometimes to figure out our purpose together."
This is a pure Disney approach. You take it slow and work together. Peace , rainbows, and totally rated PG.

5. Other: state what your response would be. Keep an amusement into it.
Keep a happy thought!

Please keep in mind that this can actually happen to you.

I thought about doing this to my TF and was wondering what his response would be.
And these cartoon images came to my mind.
Looking forward to your responses!

im with the you had me at hello person!
Old 21-12-2011, 09:47 PM
Krystalle

Lol, i would think she is drunk because she already knows all that. i would tell her to get dome sleep and call me tomorrow sober. My TF tends to talk alot when shes drunk, haha.
Old 21-12-2011, 09:49 PM
BeautifulLife

If she showed up at my door I'd never even give her a chance to talk
Old 21-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Stingray

First I wouldn't know what to say. Then I would get a cup of coffee at a quiet place and talk...take it one step at a time.
Old 21-12-2011, 10:16 PM
BeautifulLife

@lol at get a cup of coffee. If my TF flew across the ocean to see me after all we've gone through recently she wouldn't have to open her mouth to already have told me EVERYTHING I needed to know. And I think it goes both ways as well even if she will refuse to admit it.
Old 21-12-2011, 10:37 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

1. The first one. Definitely. I'd run.