Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Duke

Spiritual Incest

Ok i meet the love of my life 9 years ago, for me it was love at first sight we have an incredibile bond, but for some reason the is a cap/block on our relationship
i have incredible intution about him and know how he is feeling and thinking,

There is seven years between us me being older, now what bothers me is a long time ago i saw a medium who told me things about my soul mate that was spot on, then she went on to tell me that we were brothers in a past life, and there was seven years between us him being the younger brother and that he had died, she said i had commited spiritual incest and that the a relationship will never happen.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Master
i wouldnt take any notice of that opart , , unlesss u had a relationship in the past that was incestuous , but because u are in this life as lovers , how can it be incestuous , many of us have had brothers sisters etc who have come into this life as our siblings even parents , dont let this medium plant fear into ur mind xxxxxx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 06-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Master

Whatever familial connection you had in a past life has no bearing on a relationship in this lifetime, except that you may feel closer to the person now than some random soul on the street.

It may not be a relationship that is to endure this lifetime if someone with more of a romantic connection comes along who was never related to you in a past life, BUT that is extremely rare. I've only known 1 soul that I loved who was never a relative in a past life. The statistics are just improbable.

I wouldn't let what that person said to you bother you.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Enya

Spiritual incest? Oh... good..grief...

Total tosh. Pay it no heed.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Master
I have a sister from a past life in this one and we talked about making the relationship sexual, before we knew about the brother sister thing, but decided to keep it platonic and I think we both felt relief in that and that would be because there was still a strong brother sister thing between us but it may be different next time around...

If it felt good and was sexual and that's the feeling that predominates then go with it. There isn't any such thing as Spiritual incest... there can't be as the realm of spirit is beyond such things.

Maybe there was incest between two brothers... who may or may not have been gay even, but now's another time and it may very well have been the required fence to get over... who knows... all that matters is getting over the fence.

There tends to be anomalies between what life tells us is right and what our souls are feeling is right from within and that's often the way that we learn faith... but trusting what we feel in our heaarts over what comes into our ears!!!
Old 07-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Duke

Thanks for all your responces, its good to know a possible relationship is not doomed :)