Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-01-2012, 04:54 AM
amalia0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit25
I hear my SM name all time. He moved away and I constantly hear about that place or I meet people online from there. I've met people who resembled him in someways. The list goes on and on. I think I experience these things more when I'm doubting the connection. These things happen to show you how strong the connection really is. Don't put too much into it, just accept you have the connection and continue focusing on yourself. It's not easy I know, believe me I was on here a few days ago feeling really down. But I know the best thing to do is stop the fear, stop the doubts. The connection and love is there even if we are not together in the physical sense. Me & my SM needed to break up cause we needed to go on separate journeys to find ourselves. Looking back no matter how much I love him and no matter how hard I tried we would have never worked in the present state. We haven't reached the point of being the people we were always meant to be. We are still learning, growing and have so much stuff to work through. These last few days even though the pain is still there, it comforts me to know that our love is still there. He may not say anything, he may keep running and doing everything to distance himself from me, but it's because he's afraid to face himself and it has nothing to do with me. Going keep pushing through the pain and continue on the path of being the person I want to be, the person I'm meant to be. Right now that means focusing on my new job and getting into school.

yes you maybe right
i doubt my connection many times coz of some things which hurt me.
i get very emotional then it then it just agitates me.

i feel clueless sometimes.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:18 PM
amalia0

i wish i knew where its going to lead to coz i dont think its merely a lesson,what is it that i cant see???
Old 07-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Master
Maybe if you stop trying to force out an answer, it might just come on its own.