Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-01-2012, 04:36 PM
EternalBliss

I remember seeing them often when i first met him online... and after two years i still see them... I used to just laugh and say yes yes universe i know you're there with me.. thank you :)
Old 05-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Viola

I see 222, 555, and 777, along with 1111, usually when there is a lot of amplified energy. Or when I need some help with the aforementioned doubts. : (
Old 05-01-2012, 09:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
Also Twinkle i do the same thing, I think it is just our brains/egos natural thing to do.. I have even had doubts and then a min later see his first name on a license plate on the car in front of me
This happens to me all the time! No place for doubts...
Today I was in town and walking by a store. I was thinking of my TF and my eye catched this little message on a paper in the window display, it said "Get together". I smiled and asked myself why he acts so distant lately and again my eye catched another message in the store display which said "Simly Human". Funny insn't it?
About all the elevens; I see them mostly when I look at the clock and on licence plates.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:19 PM
raindropsofhope

Hello to all, to twinkle77 yess before i used to think of him 24/7 in the beggining. In the middle of it I would fluctuate on thinking about him to not.Now he bearly pops in my head. But hey, most of us are supposed to meet our twin soul this year!!!
Old 06-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Twinflamefound

Yes all the time
Old 06-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Ascender

i used to see his name and mine on car number plates alot...now every single time i go out on a journey i see my name only..
Old 07-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Ascender

WOW - just saw my name again on a car numberplate when i went out today...i wonder what this means?!
Old 08-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Danny

This happened to me 2 years into the relationship with the 11:11, we were just friends for a while, and I had always held myself back from the idea that we could even be " together" because it seems too good to be true and I doubted If I was even good enough for her. But yea, it can happen after the meeting. I sure as hell wouldn't have been ready when I first talked to her. Although, one of my first thoughts were " wow, shes gona be my wife one day" haha! I didn't notice it at the time, but before I had added her on facebook, I heard a voice in my dream saying " you are going to find her tomorrow"