Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 29-04-2020, 09:59 PM
Master
I signed up for the website Spiritual fourms in 2012 cause I had a interest in the Twinflame phenomena , Astrology, Pastlives Regression sections of the fourm on here.

I signed up for the website Lipstick alley in 2013 out of Boredom while I was attending this alternative school program called Job Corps in Milwaukee Wisconsin.

Last edited by girlsearching : 30-04-2020 at 03:57 AM.
Old 29-04-2020, 10:16 PM
Kioma

Spiritual Inspiration is a good one:

https://spiritualinspiration.forumotion.net/

There are actually a lot of people from this board registered there, but the board is slower so SF, being more active, attracts yet more activity.

It would be good to see SI more active.
Old 30-04-2020, 12:01 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma

There are actually a lot of people from this board registered there, but the board is slower so SF, being more active, attracts yet more activity.

I see what ya mean, it looks like everybody from that wedding moved over to the one across the hall and its pretty dead over there now. Do you know if SI allows users to tag an individual member so they know someone has posted something that they should respond to? Otherwise with some of those threads dead for months to years one might not be able to fool themselves into believing that they are not posting into the wind.
Old 30-04-2020, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma

Spiritual Inspirations is kind of similar to SF but I "Spiritual Fourms" just sounds better . Their categories are different from ours like they have a separate section for Chakras and Auras unlike SF that has it as Chakras & Auras together . Spiritual Inspiration also has a 'Gods & Goddess' section that's really cool.

Last edited by girlsearching : 30-04-2020 at 03:55 AM.