Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-12-2016, 01:52 AM
Knower

Healers please?

I suffer from very chronic tick-borne illnesses. I am recovering, but frustratingly slowly (antibiotics, herbals, diet, spirituality, rife machine, healing).
I've been sick since 2009, and I am currently living on disability.

I am blessed with 3 energy healers who perform healing once per week, which is very helpful, and I am looking/hoping for more.
It's tremendously beneficial, but then it's gone. And then my own prayers for myself are just not the same. It seems that energy work is more effective when it's given as a gift.

If you practice remote reiki, or some other form of remote energy healing, including very serious prayer, would you please heal me/pray for me once a week?

---

I am hoping to set up specific times, scheduled.

If you happen to want/need someone to talk to, I can do that in return!
(Not as exciting as healing, and I have no relevant professional degrees, but the offer's on the table anyway!)

<3
Old 19-12-2016, 05:39 PM
Guide

Autoimmune-X and 1000-1500MG CBD OIL ~!

both are expensive ..... but are best candidates to REVERSE this ...... though keep up with the rife treatments ~

It is a process ......

get retested on the Lyme ...... both tests! Current infection may already be gone ...... but immune system may still be out of sync ~

Apart from that .... BLESSINGS sent ~

Sometimes the reason for delayed healing is a far deeper issue than it appears ~

Emotional Stress is the worst interference ....... STAY away from those who are DISRESPECTFUL even if they are family and relatives ~ CLAIM YOUR SPACE!

On a Spiritual Level ..... NOTHING can survive a brush with GRACE ~ Try A Course In Miracles ~
Old 20-12-2016, 06:40 AM
Pathfinder
Hello Strawberry

My Name is Andrew, I'm sorry to hear about your issue.
I'm an "energy healer" was born with it and really do not fit into any one specific modality. I'm just a conduit,
and believe that all healing comes from a higher source, and "we" just sort of help to "flow" it where it needs to go. Anyway, from an herbal perspective, I would suggest Cat's Claw. Use the standardized stuff, and its going to effect your bowel movements, but just keep on using it, about 3 to four weeks. If you want energy healing, that's very simple. I tend to work late, and can do it after 1:30am, probably while you are asleep. All I need is your permission, you to set aside time to be accepting (works great if you are asleep and your First name and city & state. I'll first make a connection, "take a look around at your energy" and do as I'm guided. People tell me they experience a "heat" when I do work, and sometimes a little mental fog, then that's it. Some feedback is usually helpful to let me know I'm "zeroing in". If you get a good vibe from me and would like me to do some work, just let me know.
God Bless
Old 21-12-2016, 02:56 AM
Knower

Hey, Andrew! Thank you so much for responding!

I Really, really appreciate your offer, but I prefer to receive energy healing when I'm awake. I find that my body just wants to rest when it's asleep.

:-/

Again, thank you so much though!

<3
Old 21-12-2016, 05:31 AM
Pathfinder
Hey Strawberry,
Not a problem, good luck!
Old 22-12-2016, 01:24 AM
Knower

Thanks, seed!
Old 03-02-2017, 07:19 PM
Seeker