Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 13-04-2017, 12:37 AM
Master
Had an early dinner...leftover Chinese - I bit into something really hot, and I thought of calling 911, my whole mouth was on fire.

Luckily I had some bottles of beer - milk and beer are the only 2 things I know that really work. Sipped it until the fire was out. Phew!

Old 13-04-2017, 02:32 AM
Master
Tonight I had Chicken breast baked on a bed of napa cabbage with turmeric, ginger, honey, bbq sauce, baked for the 1st 30 minutes and finished under the broiler. Served with mash potatoes with garlic, bell peppers (red, green and yellow), mushrooms and red onion. Green beans have strawberry balsamic vinaigrette on them.

Old 13-04-2017, 02:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Tonight I had Chicken breast baked on a bed of napa cabbage with turmeric, ginger, honey, bbq sauce, baked for the 1st 30 minutes and finished under the broiler. Served with mash potatoes with garlic, bell peppers (red, green and yellow), mushrooms and red onion. Green beans have strawberry balsamic vinaigrette on them.

I'll have what you're having......
Old 13-04-2017, 09:47 PM
Master
Grilled pigeon embrochettes!

My grandson Nick has whacked a bunch of them and they're really good!!!

I chronicled his "pigeon hunting adventure in the Paleo Living thread!

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...26#post1578526

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 14-04-2017, 10:55 AM
Master

Lucky, followed your link and had a good laugh as I read it to my hubby. Good for Nick! Pigeons home so there is no getting rid of them other than harvesting them.

Last night we had stuffed zucchini. It was so good.

I've got a new recipe for oven fried chicken I saw in a magazine I'd like to try for tonight. Gotta remember to pull a chicken out of the freezer when it gets light outside.

khallianen that looked so yummy.
Old 16-04-2017, 09:36 PM
Master

Didn't get the fried chicken done yesterday so I soaked it in a spicy buttermilk overnight and will fry it tonight. Baked Boston beans and raspberry and peach salad to go with.
Old 19-04-2017, 05:12 PM
Experiencer
I missed my Easter dinner with my brother, we usually have one together but we both have been to busy, so we are having it tonight, making a turkey dinner with mashed potatoes and of course homemade stuffing, oh cant wait!!! yummy :)
Old 20-04-2017, 12:06 AM
Experiencer
My ex boyfriend ordered chinese food. Don't know why, just ate it
The word impossible is 2 letters too long.
I don't always give the best advice but I'm a great listener
Don't Worry, Be Happy
Old 20-04-2017, 02:24 AM
Master

Sounds great faithy. I still have one package of "Thanksgiving" dinner in my freezer left over from the holiday.

Fried, yes, fried pork chops. I'm tired of casseroles and baked foods.
Old 21-04-2017, 03:38 PM
Experiencer
I was thinking of making homemade guacamole and refried pinto beans, I will layer them in a glass baking dish with sour cream, salsa and cheese. Then just get some big regular taco chips and dive in :)
Closed Thread