Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 31-03-2017, 11:21 PM
Master
Business has me in Midland/Odessa TX this weekend.

When you live on the store of the Gulf of Mexico...... Being stuck out in the permian basin desert of far west Texas feels like durance vile restaurant wise!!!

But I've got a lead from a local!!!

He says there's a place called Bill's Bistro about a 10 minute drive from my hotel that people rave about..looked itl up and the chef (yes... A real degree'd chef) is four star rated with zaggats!!!

So I'm off to Bill's Bistro! I'll let you know later if it's worth the trip to Midland!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 31-03-2017, 11:27 PM
Master
Business has taken to the wilds of West Texas this weekend....

Being stuck in the Permian basin desert of Midland Texas feels like durance vile restaurant wise!!!

But! I've got a lead from a local!!!

He says there's a place called Bill's Bistro that everyone raves about..... Looked it up....turns out the chef ( yes...an actual degree'd chef...in Midland TX no less! ..who woulda thunk???) Is 4 star rated with zaggats!!! And they have an actual wine cellar!!!

So! I'm off to Bill's Bistro! I let y'all know how it went later....

Old 01-04-2017, 01:22 AM
Super Moderator
I had a vegan dinner and it turned out really nice. Fried an onion in rings, added snap peas and small florets of broccoli, chopped garlic, parsley and black pepper then half a bag of cashew nuts. Those roasted salted cashew nuts are only 75p a bag 250g, so I put half in because I love 'em! They work well in recipes.
Put a little water in and steamed 4 minutes, then thickened with a veggie gravy mix.
And had that with slightly seasoned hot quinoa. Well tasty dinner!
Old 01-04-2017, 02:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Business has taken to the wilds of West Texas this weekend....

Being stuck in the Permian basin desert of Midland Texas feels like durance vile restaurant wise!!!

But! I've got a lead from a local!!!

He says there's a place called Bill's Bistro that everyone raves about..... Looked it up....turns out the chef ( yes...an actual degree'd chef...in Midland TX no less! ..who woulda thunk???) Is 4 star rated with zaggats!!! And they have an actual wine cellar!!!

So! I'm off to Bill's Bistro! I let y'all know how it went later....

Well I can recommend Bill's Bistro for anyone who finds themselves in Midland Texas!
It's more upscale fine dining than a Bistro....but very good!

Had mussels over linguini with a light garlic sauce... A nice glass of Bordeaux and some fabulous bread to go with it!

Old 01-04-2017, 03:51 PM
Master

Midland is out in no-where land, lol. Glad you found a jewel.

We are having hot roast beef sandwiches with mashed potatoes and lots of gravy of course.
Old 06-04-2017, 06:45 PM
Master

Ham and Pineapple Casserole over boiled rice.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Cuban food--- black beans, white rice, seasoned veggie sauce with the chicken. Very comforting. Knocked the kids out so it did its job.

Oh, and i had Chic Fil A for breakfast. Boy, their chicken strips with the home sauce is so tasty!
Old 10-04-2017, 05:42 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Cuban food--- black beans, white rice, seasoned veggie sauce with the chicken. Very comforting. Knocked the kids out so it did its job.

Oh, and i had Chic Fil A for breakfast. Boy, their chicken strips with the home sauce is so tasty!

Oh Clover Cuban food YUMMY I think I might just do a twist on a spinach dip today, try a new recipe
Old 12-04-2017, 02:22 PM
Master

Salmon burgers and fries.
Old 12-04-2017, 02:44 PM
Master
not sure, I have an appt. at 6:45 so I'll probably just grab something out of the fridge...unless of course hubby has the good grace to actually make dinner tonight.... crosses fingers.....
Closed Thread