Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

View Poll Results: is 11.11. just numbers with no meaning?
yes 21 9.59%
no 157 71.69%
not sure 41 18.72%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-2010, 02:17 PM
sleepyamethyst

the 11.11 phenominon

so what do you think about this phenominon then i see 11.11 most of the time and for about a year and a half is it just coincendence? or is it truley more ?
Old 03-11-2010, 04:33 PM
LightFilledHeart

It is my understanding that the 11:11 gateway is the entrance into Unity Consciousness, and thus those who are called to the number are those awakening to the birth of that consciousness within them.
Old 17-03-2011, 12:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
It is my understanding that the 11:11 gateway is the entrance into Unity Consciousness, and thus those who are called to the number are those awakening to the birth of that consciousness within them.

I have read many interpretations over time, and you are one of few who come close.
Old 23-03-2011, 11:46 PM
sleepyamethyst

thank you for your thoughts :)
Old 03-07-2012, 09:05 AM
PixieWillow

Quote:

I'm pretty sure that this is what 11:11 is all about.

I find it quite amazing, my husband and I both see 11:11 almost everyday..actually I think everyday! I've even rung him at 11:11 a couple times without knowing and he tells me.I'll also always see 1:11 a lot. Very curious to what the meaning is, but this is what I'm thinking it means. I get this strange feeling within when I see 11:11 like what surrounds me isn't real, almost like I'm dreaming.
Old 19-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Master
Quote:

YOU are very close with your interpretation, or definition.
I always see it as a gate, doorway in the timeline, which of cause leads to a higher consciousness. Not all at once but gradually, one gate at a time.
I always get a 12:12 when I took the gate. And of cause we take the gate with our choices.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:34 PM
sleepyamethyst

hello thanks for your opinion it definatly makes me wonder what is going on and where that consciousness is trying to lead me :)
Old 04-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyamethyst
hello thanks for your opinion it definatly makes me wonder what is going on and where that consciousness is trying to lead me :)

In numerology 11 defines illumination. The 11:11 energy is therefore illumination:illumination.

It kind of makes we wonder how much in the dark we have been!!!

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-11-2014, 01:10 AM
kidkrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
In numerology 11 defines illumination. The 11:11 energy is therefore illumination:illumination.

angels with me
illumination illumination
this is the meaning of 11:11
send pure light
around the globe
making a difference
the null and the node
Old 04-11-2010, 11:18 AM
otto

[quote=sleepyamethyst]hello thanks for your opinion it definatly makes me wonder what is going on and where that consciousness is trying to lead me :)
Hi there,
So nice to met you. Wow I am so glad to met someone else who has seen this also...

I have often thought that our guides or our Angels are trying to tell us something... I am of the mind set that there is to be a big awakening or that even better we are in one. I'm not sure just what I mean, I just know that.

In the last year since this started for me. I can here, and feel, and smell... All kinds of things I couldn't before... For some reason I can't see anything. I know if there is a presence. But can't see it. So I end up like a blind man with a walking stick...lol Mel