Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 09-05-2016, 03:05 AM
Newbie ;)

I hope this doesn't seem odd to say, but I find it somehow comforting to read others have had experiences about this aside from just me.
Since 2003 I have had this hovering over me. The voice, at times, is a little girl. I do not have a daughter or a granddaughter. At times, it is something more sinister. I've never experienced something so evil in my life.
Old 10-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Pathfinder

I've had evil spirits tormenting for many years. After some time I came to realize that various forces can very much influence and even create events and situations in our lives. Multiple sources talk about troubling ancestral spirits and even "family demons", in other words demons who will follow families around for generations. And yes a lot of times there is a matrix existing within the family dynamics that lend itself to the opportunity.
Old 10-05-2016, 04:36 PM
Newbie ;)

id personally do what it takes to keep this energys away from you there are ways if it was really bad due to the area id moove away could you seek help through as spiritualist church?they may be able to advise how you can get some help ,there are severall things you can do
Old 10-05-2016, 04:49 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1234
id personally do what it takes to keep this energys away from you there are ways if it was really bad due to the area id moove away could you seek help through as spiritualist church?they may be able to advise how you can get some help ,there are severall things you can do

Not sure if you are responding to the OP, me or both. I have to say though in regards to the spiritualist church, it is hit or miss. I knew a guy across the pond (UK) and he had an online group and was a member maybe leader of a church there and I found them understanding and helpful online Meanwhile I contacted two in my area 10 or more years back and they were not nice at all and the pastor (?) told me at one I was experiencing hallucinations. LOL

I also was part of a reading group at a Spiritist group and didn't have much to say on that matter except "get better spirits". Which was probably good advice.

Overall I think getting educated in these matters is a must. Lately I've been going on Monday nights to a Swedenborg podcast on YT and it is the first time I've taken a closer look at him and his writings. First off they are abundant and his experiences with spirits of all kinds was vast. While I find that he didn't cover or be aware of everything there is still much good information there.
Old 10-05-2016, 05:10 PM
Newbie ;)

yes take what is good and try to get a feeling of what you feel is right ,its the same with the people at the churches ,you get some that are good some not
Old 13-05-2016, 03:56 AM
Newbie ;)

I don't think it's ancestral. Like I said, I don't have a daughter, yet it's a little girls voice. She also calls to me name that is only used by a very few, which really creeps me out. Some people came to see if they might be of help. They recorded a woman's voice and felt uneasy in the house. This voice changes. It has been threatening, evil then at times kind. Bottles on my dresser make a loud banging noise, yet when I check nothing has been moved about. These are just a tint sample of what had been going on through the years. Hope I don't sound like a crybaby...
Old 13-05-2016, 11:25 AM
Pathfinder

Sydney you don't sound like a crybaby. I watched this video on CNN with Anderson Cooper where he did an experiment that had little ear pieces whispering insults and other things at him while he was trying to work. Now it was done in the context of people who suffer from hearing voices and hallucinations but regardless it proved the imposition it can have on someone's life.

While I would have no way to know anyone's situation or imply it is this or that, a spirit or group of spirits can "appear" (vocally, clairvoyant, etc) as anyone. In the past the ones attacking me took on voices of those who were living. Also ancestral can be wide and encompassing. For example, it could be someone in the family tree from hundreds or more years back.

I also consulted a number of people, healers, etc. Some were off the mark and others were spot on. The best ones were just those who offered up their help online (as I mention above in other post) and there was a thread in the messages. Finally we identified a group, since they rarely attack on their own. So this was my situation and once I understood where it is coming from it came as no surprise since they were certifiably crazy when they were alive. I did not know them since some at least were from a generation or two before my lifetime, but they share a common belief system.

I believe the teachings that say when a person dies they continue on with the same "personality" or energies only the mask and inhibitions that kept them in check (sometimes) in this world is now off. They'll gravitate to those of like mind in the spirit world.

Sorry for the long winded post. Just sharing my experiences