Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 08-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Knocking on bedroom window last night

Something or someone was knocking on my bedroom window last night. It would only start happening when I was in that hazy not quite asleep or awake stage, and it would end up startling me awake. I think it scared my boyfriend more than it scared me. After the first time it happened, instinct told me to surround the entire apartment in white protective light. After I did this, the knocking became more urgent. I sent a very strong intention out that I did not want to be disturbed and eventually the knocking ended.

I then proceeded to have dreams where I was in a sort of futuristic factory with huge pieces of machinery. A nervous young man was taking me on a tour and telling me something "urgent", but I can't remember what he said.

Does anyone have an idea of what this could all mean?
Old 08-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Master
Hi,

I suspect that this experience and that dream are related.

First off I would like to share a perspective that I have about protection with you.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...p?topic=4585.0

As a general rule we are inclined to suspect that any uninvited encounter, like that knocking on the window, is not going to be helpful. My experience has been that this is not the case. That those who love us do indeed show up unexpectedly to assist us.

I suggest a more extensive conversation with this nervous young man would be useful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-07-2014, 05:45 PM
RNbyday

4 months ago I suddenly had knocking on my bedroom door. It became frequent and incessant every night all night long. I have lived in this house for three years prior and never had this experience before, so I knew it wasn't the air conditioning or any external source coming from the house. It was so bad my husband and I started propping a pillow against the door to stop the door from rattling.
Soon after I started researching and looking into my abilities which I knew were there, but had been afraid of prior. As soon as I started opening up my abilities and being open to message from Spirit the knocking stopped.
I know it was spirit trying to get my attention because I had ignored all their other attempts at getting my attention. And they knew this I couldn't ignore.
I agree with John that you need to listen to what this young man is trying to tell you. I think spirit is trying to give you a message you need to hear.
Old 09-07-2014, 12:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you John and RNbyday for sharing!

John, I read your post about protection and reflected on it. It would make sense that if I send out a message that I need protection then I am just perpetuating fear and unintentionally making myself vulnerable. So when I affirm that I don't need protection and that I am a powerful, indestructible being, will I be less prone to picking up and taking on others' negativity?

RNbyday, thanks for sharing your story! If you don't mind me asking, what form did the message take (dream, intuition) and what was the message? I do regret ignoring whoever was trying to contact me. It's a missed opportunity. I am going to attempt to get in touch with the young man tonight and find out what was so important. That day before that happened I'd been writing to my guardian angel in my journal about how much I wished I could use my gifts to benefit others... Maybe this was my first opportunity to do so.
Old 10-07-2014, 06:25 AM
RNbyday

The message was to open my abilities and stop hiding from them. I had thought I was trying but really I was still afraid. I started reading and researching more and being more comfortable about it. Prior to that I had had visitation dreams and message from spirit in the form of clairsentience or clear feeling. The visitation dreams terrified me however. And made me more afraid, and block out my abilities even more.
I researched how to open my abilities without being afraid. I came across a blog that has been great with helping me learn, and not scared of those in Spirit. I started taking a mediumship course and I am surprising myself with my abilities in such a short time. Recently I found out it was my Grandpa knocking at the door, trying to get me to "wake up" my abilities.
It has been an amazing and quick journey so far. I can't wait to see where it goes from here.
Journaling your intentions is a great idea. Just make sure you believe what you are writing. It is not a question, it is a purposeful statement. Good luck! I would be curious to know if you are able to communicate with the man and what his message is. Good luck!
Old 10-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Deactivated Account

That's such an incredible story! I hope I'm on the same path.
I love the dreams I have, even if they don't always make sense to me. It's like falling asleep and waking up in an adventure or a mystery. I find that the more I experience, the more my curiosity is piqued. I don't hold onto as much fear as I used to. A lot of my fear has been replaced with awe and wonder. The only time I get scared anymore is when I hear or feel things that can't be seen. In those situations, I automatically assume whatever's there is going to get into my personal space and make me uncomfortable. It's an irrational fear that I need to work through.

My main problem with my abilities right now is that I always want more. I want more exploration, more communication, more knowledge. I can accept if the answers don't come to me right away, but it is disappointing at times.

Speaking of which, I still haven't been able to contact the nervous young man. I'm determined to keep trying though. I have two theories right now: he's a spirit guide or he's from another world.
Old 10-07-2014, 02:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow

Speaking of which, I still haven't been able to contact the nervous young man. I'm determined to keep trying though. I have two theories right now: he's a spirit guide or he's from another world.

Hi,

You may wish to get your higher self involved with that effort. I like to encourage the fostering of this bond. In my view, it is the relationship which is foundational for everything.

John

Old 10-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks, John! I'm going to work on that. I guess the best way to do this would be to meditate and work on self love and acceptance?

I have the day off, so I've been doing a lot of reflecting today. I also did a tarot reading (I turn to cards for answers sometimes because they are more often than not eerily accurate). I asked about the man - who he is, where he came from, what this has to do with me. The answers I received were that he's here to offer guidance and encouragement, this is an opportunity for creation and adventure, and as for where he came from, I pulled The Stars inverted.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:01 PM
Master
The guidelines at my web site, the link in my signature, have helped some with their higher self connection. You can also ask me for assistance with that effort if you wish.

Your tarot reading was encouraging.

John

Old 11-07-2014, 01:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Ok, that's great, John. I'll let you know!

I have a blue calcite crystal I meditate with and last night I left it on my nightstand. The only way I can explain what happened was that it went off like an old fashioned flash bulb and the after image I was left with was constellations.