Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 01-08-2014, 11:34 PM
dakota8595

Just starting to wake up and feel as though I was once a native american

Hello my name is Dakota and yes I was named that in remembrance to the natives. I believe my father told me it was spirit of the wind. I feel as though I need to be assured by posting in here but I'm beginning my spiritual journey and I feel without a doubt that I was once a native american. I feel a connection towards them and feel that their way of life is the direction we need to move forward in. Recently I had a dream that vividly showed me an exit sign I cannot remember the number now, I believe 41? But the second I woke up I felt the need to google it and see what it led to. Sure enough it led to Seneca falls in NY, close to where I live which is in long island. After I saw that I felt a rush of what I can only describe as "I finally found myself" I would just like to know what to do to further find out parts about my past life/lives and talk to some who might have gone through similiar experiences. I'm just beginning my spiritual journey and it's great to talk to some of you, thank you, Dakota.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Experiencer
Welcome to the run, Dakota. It's going to be a long and difficult one, but here's to hoping you will be successful in your search, and that you will find your connections, no matter where or what they are. =) Your spiritual self is something wonderful to be seeking, and it will be a great reward when you finally make that link-up with it. I am on a fairly similar journey, as well, so I'll wish you luck on yours, yah? ^___^
Old 03-08-2014, 06:40 PM
Well, I was born and raised 4 miles from Seneca Falls...they were our rivals in sports...and much
better than us all around and still are.
The land of the Senecas and Iroquois...ahh, the Finger Lakes.

I had a "moment" that knocked me for a loop one afternoon when I was shown,
like a movie screen in my Third Eye, a past life as an Indian, but mainly
a lesson I was being taught from an elder of a tribe...that I am just know really learning.

I see no difference in the lives I have lived as male and female...they
were all about my awakening...situations and how was I choosing to
handle them... to get to this point...and the next and the next.

However, I do believe the Native American's had deep wisdom....deep
soul wisdom to help me with.
Sure, it could have come from an Italian father in the 1600s, but
all around the Indians had a depth of peace that opened them to
the heart.
In my opinion.
Welcome here.

You might be interested in looking up an NDE from a man with a
profound NDE as a boy...when in his Life Review he was shown
an incident
in Cayuga Park in Seneca Falls.

( I also lived on Long Island in my 30s for awhile...at least 7 hrs away from
Seneca Falls.)

Welcome here.

www.nderf.com

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-08-2014, 07:58 PM
Suspended
Ya'at'eeh Dakota. Welcome to Spiritual Forums.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:45 PM
Experiencer

I echo that, Welcome and I hope you find the pieces to your past....It is an unteresting journey...
Old 03-10-2014, 07:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Do ya feel a connection to any particular tribe?
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank