Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-12-2017, 11:16 AM
Master
Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards

I bought this deck in 2014, but I found it kind of strange back then. I am beginning to like this deck now, since I already have been working with Lenormand the past year. The deck has some the typical Lenormand images, but the card layouts for readings are made differently. It's interesting and fun to use, especially if you have worked with Lenormand and you don't typcially have to know how to read playing cards for this one, even though it might help a bit. Anyone works with this deck ?
I was thinking maybe we could start a thread for this one too.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:20 PM
Master
I was hoping it would be these gipsy cards:

unfortunately not, haha. I'm interested in buying those, still in two minds about it though.
Old 13-12-2017, 12:59 AM
Master
Hi.

If you mean the card deck like this in the image, then yes these are the exact cards I work with.

I have used them for a few years though not consistently. I have been using them for myself and do not like to read them too often, I have not tried them as of yet with reading for others too much. Perhaps that is something I could consider practicing later down the line.
Old 13-12-2017, 04:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi.

If you mean the card deck like this in the image, then yes these are the exact cards I work with.

I have used them for a few years though not consistently. I have been using them for myself and do not like to read them too often, I have not tried them as of yet with reading for others too much. Perhaps that is something I could consider practicing later down the line.

Yep these are the exact ones I was talking about !
Old 13-12-2017, 05:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I was hoping it would be these gipsy cards:

unfortunately not, haha. I'm interested in buying those, still in two minds about it though.

There was someone who was telling me about the gypsy cards, that Tarot is rooted in modern occult practices, but that gypsy cards are much older and ancient.
I am not sure about that though. I have looked for them but haven't found anything fancy as of yet.
Old 13-12-2017, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Yep these are the exact ones I was talking about !

If you don't mind sometime when you have a bit of time, could you post a few examples of your experiences with reading these cards? I'd be interested in hearing others experiences with them, as I have not found many who use this deck.

FairyCrystal I find the artwork on the deck you have shown very interesting. Do you know the name of that deck in particular? Perhaps it has already been said, and I am just missing it.
Old 13-12-2017, 11:21 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
If you don't mind sometime when you have a bit of time, could you post a few examples of your experiences with reading these cards? I'd be interested in hearing others experiences with them, as I have not found many who use this deck.

FairyCrystal I find the artwork on the deck you have shown very interesting. Do you know the name of that deck in particular? Perhaps it has already been said, and I am just missing it.

They're known as Piatnik Fortune cards, there are several different deck designs.
Old 13-12-2017, 11:31 PM
Master
iv just got a new pac of tc i ahv faery healin 1s im still lernin thm i am all tc i am
i luv doren vertu 1s i do for sum reson thy hav big meanins thy do
sorry if imgoin 2 mush

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-12-2017, 11:32 PM
Master

I have seen those cards. It's cool how a deck doesn't vibe with you when you first get it, then one day it calls to you and it works with you.

I've not got a system like this to use for divination but may look into it in the future.
Old 14-12-2017, 05:12 AM
Master
Quote:

Hi Saturnine,

Sure, I will post examples of reading with these cards in the next posts.